Wow!” Stunned John Kirby Stammers Out a Denial and Leaves Podium after White House Reporter Details Joe Biden Bribe Allegations & Whistleblower Charge

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I hope the brave reporter who asked the question to Kirby has his finances and life insurance policies in order for his loved ones. It'll be a miracle if he's not found hanged in a tree with two bullet holes in the back of his head.

Nevertheless, the White House is now officially on record denying the Usurper was engaged in any bribery that's being talked about.

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

More fake news! I saw the exchange.

I hope the brave reporter who asked the question to Kirby has his finances and life insurance policies in order for his loved ones. It'll be a miracle if he's not found hanged in a tree with two bullet holes in the back of his head.

Nevertheless, the White House is now officially on record denying the Usurper was engaged in any bribery that's being talked about.
Funny....didn't Gateway Pundit have a link for you to post?

You are a moron. Watch the exchange linked. I took it off Foxnews so you could feel home about it.

You are a moron. Watch the exchange linked. I took it off Foxnews so you could feel home about it.

Your link has nothing to do with the title of the thread. Ya got one that does?

If Republicans are smart they will just keep bring these things up without endless committees and investigations that Democrats have been fond of. Just stick to a decent platform of cutting spending, lower taxes, energy independence and economic growth. That's how they will win elections. I won't hold my breath it seems as if the parties take turns being stupid.

why no link?

was it Ducy (spelling?)?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If Republicans are smart they will just keep bring these things up without endless committees and investigations that Democrats have been fond of. Just stick to a decent platform of cutting spending, lower taxes, energy independence and economic growth. That's how they will win elections. I won't hold my breath it seems as if the parties take turns being stupid.
so it doesn't matter that our leaders are corrupt and abuse the taxpayers by wasting their money and et c etc....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Shit, I forgot to add the link.

why no link?

was it Ducy (spelling?)?
I forgot to add the link. Here it is.

Yes, I thought I had added it. Here it is.

'Kirby, who previously served as the Pentagon’s spokesperson and is currently Coordinator for Strategic Communications at the National Security Council, was clearly blindsided by the question from New York Post reporter Steven Nelson — who referenced a recent Harvard-Harris Poll indicating that over half of all Americans (53%) and 25% of Democrats believe that President Biden “was involved with his son in an illegal influence peddling scheme” while he was vice president.'

“There’s of course evidence the president interacted with his relatives’ associates from China, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine — so what do you say to the majority of Americans who believe that the president is himself corrupt?”

Kirby took a long pause, shaking his head — meanwhile, another White House spokesperson next to the podium could be heard whispering in disbelief, “Jesus …”

Yeah, blind-sided and shocked by reality, shocked that a reporter would ask such a blunt question in fromt of everyone...

“The president — the president — the president has spoken to this,” Kirby appeared to stumble through his response after nearly ten seconds had elapsed, repeating once again, “The president has spoken to this, there’s nothing to these claims.”

This is why most qurstions from the media are pre-approved...because Kirby and the rest of the liars / propagandists don't know how to handle questions refarding the Biden's crimes.

'Kirby, who previously served as the Pentagon’s spokesperson and is currently Coordinator for Strategic Communications at the National Security Council, was clearly blindsided by the question from New York Post reporter Steven Nelson — who referenced a recent Harvard-Harris Poll indicating that over half of all Americans (53%) and 25% of Democrats believe that President Biden “was involved with his son in an illegal influence peddling scheme” while he was vice president.'

“There’s of course evidence the president interacted with his relatives’ associates from China, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine — so what do you say to the majority of Americans who believe that the president is himself corrupt?”

Kirby took a long pause, shaking his head — meanwhile, another White House spokesperson next to the podium could be heard whispering in disbelief, “Jesus …”

Yeah, blind-sided and shocked by reality, shocked that a reporter would ask such a blunt question in fromt of everyone...

“The president — the president — the president has spoken to this,” Kirby appeared to stumble through his response after nearly ten seconds had elapsed, repeating once again, “The president has spoken to this, there’s nothing to these claims.”

This is why most qurstions from the media are pre-approved...because Kirby and the rest of the liars / propagandists don't know how to handle questions refarding the Biden's crimes.

The straight blunt question Nelson asked had to be approved from the top brass at the New York Post. I watched All The Presidents Men last week and the top brass at the Washington Post had to give approval for Woodward and Bernstein to print their report in the paper. I'm thinking the same thing here. Nelson broke the ice for future questioning on this story.

The straight blunt question Nelson asked had to be approved from the top brass at the New York Post. I watched All The Presidents Men last week and the top brass at the Washington Post had to give approval for Woodward and Bernstein to print their report in the paper. I'm thinking the same thing here. Nelson broke the ice for future questioning on this story.
Perhaps

The reporter Nelson has the White House officially on record denying that Biden was in a bribery scheme. With that said, will the IRS now be investigating Nelson's Tax returns for the last ten years?

Forum List

Back