Trump caught on tape

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
Done. Finito. Cooked.

Democrats are Wil E. Coyote and Trump is the road runner.
More like Elmer Fudd.

1685677272885.gif

I read an article the other day that stated that Meadows is a power player behind the scenes with House Republicans and that his advice is highly sought for messaging on current events. It was actually a fairly long article. Cooperating with the Justice Dept. could bring that all to a screeching halt.

Clearly, I don't have any inside information, but I can't help but wonder if Special Counsel Jack Smith is trying to tie Trump to the seditious conspiracy convicted Proud Boys and Oath Keepers through men like Meadows and Roger Stone. Now, THAT would be explosive information.
Honestly I believe that has been largely done. They may not be ready to prosecute but they have the conspiracy outlined.

Forum List

Back