trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

Well, tilt at windmills all you like...But Trump isn't president anymore. Biden and his policies are devaluing the dollar AND he had no plan on Afghanistan. If Biden is the best democrats can dredge up, god help us all

It's true.

If you don't believe the source from the OP just click one of the links below:

Bibi came to the United States under the Obama Administration and was not even given a welcome. The Republican Congress gave him a soap box to make a speech. I can not believe he forgot that. Trump embraced him.

Trump is ALWAYS the target of underperforming incompetent leftists, never mind Trump isn't president. Can we move on? Biden has the lowest approval rating of any American president in history...Because, gee whizz, liberal progressive democrats are incompetent feeble minded enabling weasels?

Or is it because people are slowly realizing just how corrupt and disingenuous this party called "democrats" has become? The Democrats are replacing the mafia as our biggest and most covert criminal syndicate. And they control the Judicial branch and the FBI, Al Capone must be rolling in his grave.

Well, tilt at windmills all you like...But Trump isn't president anymore. Biden and his policies are devaluing the dollar AND he had no plan on Afghanistan. If Biden is the best democrats can dredge up, god help us all

Biden is light years better than Trump. The Republicans haven't been able to pull the same kind of crap on Biden they used to stymy Obama. Biden was waiting for them on that one. He's got more legislation passed in his first year in office than Trump did in 4 years.

Added to which, Biden been able to handle multiple crises at the same time. Trump could barely focus on one thing at a time. It's pretty sad when a guy you claim is a drooling fool can run circles around your hero, Trump. And as for drooling fools, Trump is telling people he's still President and the election was stolen. That's not the someone that a sane man, in full possession of his faculties would say.

Biden is light years better than Trump. The Republicans haven't been able to pull the same kind of crap on Biden they used to stymy Obama. Biden was waiting for them on that one. He's got more legislation passed in his first year in office than Trump did in 4 years.

Added to which, Biden been able to handle multiple crises at the same time. Trump could barely focus on one thing at a time. It's pretty sad when a guy you claim is a drooling fool can run circles around your hero, Trump. And as for drooling fools, Trump is telling people he's still President and the election was stolen. That's not the someone that a sane man, in full possession of his faculties would say.
Really. You must be kidding. Bidden failed on Ukraine and on Afghanistan . He has failed on the economy and is creating record inflation...This goes on and on. Trump? Not so much.

Last edited:
Money for votes...money for votes...Umm, let me ask the magic 8 ball: Is that scrupulous? My inner voice says.. no, paying for votes is morally and ethically wrong. Magic 8 ball says: Check back again later.

It's true.

If you don't believe the source from the OP just click one of the links below:

All those are very leftist media outlets. In any event the comment is not serious enough to vote for a communist.

It was never about Trump, it was all about rejecting the Establishment's America Hate Fest; Trump managing to get a few things done in spite of the criminal scum was just an added bonus. TDS sufferers have only made themselves look like the insane morons , fags, gimps, loons,and totalitarians we all know they are, is all.

If Trump falls by the wayside, there are plenty of others out there that will outrage the 'globalist' criminals and their base of disgusting commie deviants even more that the independents can vote for. They can even choose to vote in the Democratic primaries en masse and fuck it up for them at the state and local levels if not on the national ballots; the 'super-delegate rule' won't have much influence down ballot. They can make sure none of the Democrats' Chosen have any influence down ballot and essentially neuter them in the statehouses., even run as Democrats. since many of the Democrats' base are illiterates and vote straight ticket anyway, too doped up and stupid to go line by line; they don't have the attention spans for that.

Or is it because people are slowly realizing just how corrupt and disingenuous this party called "democrats" has become? The Democrats are replacing the mafia as our biggest and most covert criminal syndicate. And they control the Judicial branch and the FBI, Al Capone must be rolling in his grave.

Hyperbole much???? Can you point to any specific criminal charges being brought against Democrats, while Donald Trump is being pursued for tax evasion and racketeering, having pardoned all of the criminal associates and members of his campaign who didn't rat him out to the Mueller Investigation.

Senior Members of Republican Administrations have been convicted of more than 133 crimes since Nixon. That includes and Attorney General, White House Counsel and multiple National Security Advisor. St. Ronnie of Reagan managed not to get smeared with Iran Contra, Abscam or the Savings and Loan scandal, but talk about a guy who was merely a front for his handlers. He genuinely didn't have a clue what his staffers were up to.

Total Indictments and convictions against members of the Carter, Clinton and Obama Administrations - 3.

But here you are claiming the Democrats are worse than the Mafia, while Trump is fighting tax evasion charges, fraud charges, and slander charges. More to follow.

"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."

— donald trump

The big picture:
For domestic political reasons, both trump and Netanyahu cultivated the public perception that there was no daylight between them as they worked closely together on key issues. But by the end of his presidency, trump had concluded that Netanyahu didn’t really want peace with the Palestinians and was using him on Iran.

• trump also felt he'd helped ensure Netanyahu's political survival, but didn't get the same in return. He positively fumed about the video in which Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
  • “I liked Bibi. I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty. The first person to congratulate Biden was Bibi. And not only did he congratulate him, he did it on tape," trump told me, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname.
Reality check: Netanyahu was far from the first world leader to congratulate Biden. In fact, he waited more than 12 hours after the U.S. networks called the election.

trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you believe how fast Bibi Netanyahu[prime minister of Israel] turned on trump?
Minimum 3 threads---that the dems have had their trolls put up here--hoping to get Trump. And this is this the dems best bash---its rather hillarious.

Israels leader should not be congradulating Biden nor should Austrailia and so many of other allies---Biden being in office has already gotten thousands of our allies killed and its about to get far far worse.

So you would rather not vote for someone who is clueless in favor of someone who is controlled by people that promote current policy of self destruction.
This convoluted sentence sums up all that is wrong with American politics.

Last edited:
Bibi came to the United States under the Obama Administration and was not even given a welcome. The Republican Congress gave him a soap box to make a speech. I can not believe he forgot that. Trump embraced him.

Bibi came to the US under false pretenses. That's why Obama didn't have lunch with him.

Forum List

Back