trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

Yeah, I'm not the one who brought that up, I merely commented on your odd reply to me.

Odd that you keep deflecting from the question of who is the bitch! I guess you are! Tommy attacks and you defend.

Make me a sandwich, bitch.

As to the actual topic, Bibi better hope Trump never gets reelected.

Odd that you keep deflecting from the question of who is the bitch! I guess you are! Tommy attacks and you defend.

Make me a sandwich, bitch.

Is this desperately laughable moment really worth it for you? You're simply trolling.

As to the actual topic, Bibi better hope Trump never gets reelected.

Sure, why shouldn't Trump burn even more bridges. I'm sure to you that's what leadership looks like.

Is this desperately laughable moment really worth it for you? You're simply trolling.
Did Tommy tell you to say that?

Sure, why shouldn't Trump burn even more bridges. I'm sure to you that's what leadership looks like.
I'm sure Donald would say that Bibi is the bridge burner here! But then, DJT is the PROFESSIONAL bridge burner. It's a miracle he has any left.

Did Tommy tell you to say that?

I'm sure Donald would say that Bibi is the bridge burner here! But then, DJT is the PROFESSIONAL bridge burner. It's a miracle he has any left.
Because he accepted the election results like virtually every other country did? Damn, Trump really does want to go it alone.

Bibi was a bridge to nowhere.
The worst 2 things Trump did was to move the US embassy to Jerusalem, and packing the SCOTUS.

It wasn't obvious that after Trump lost the election he would no longer be president?
Trump was only afforded a few weeks to process and challenge 100 issues across multiple states that just one alone normally takes YEARS to go through our court system, and the investigations are still ongoing and being largely successful, so no, considering that by every measure, Biden's "win" was a massive statistical, mathematical and electoral anomaly to say the least, not to mention the 2/4 article by Molly Ball in Time Magazine where she listed about 50 organizations and individuals in detail who gleefully admitted to the fraud and bragged about the year-long effort to deny Trump reelection even laying out schematically how they did it, so no, Joy Buzzer, nothing obvious at all about that election to any thinking, intelligent person.

Trump simply can't control his need to attack or his need for revenge.

Trump was only afforded a few weeks to process and challenge 100 issues across multiple states that just one alone normally takes YEARS to go through our court system,

It does? What the hell are you basing that on? There were over 60 court cases, he lost every single meaningful one of them. Republican appointed judges, Democratic appointed judges, even Trump appointed judges and they never brought anything worthwhile to convince anyone of these judges not to drop the case.

and the investigations are still ongoing and being largely successful,

They're not, no matter what crackhead pillow guy says.

so no, considering that by every measure, Biden's "win" was a massive statistical, mathematical and electoral anomaly to say the least, not to mention the 2/4 article by Molly Ball in Time Magazine where she listed about 50 organizations and individuals in detail who gleefully admitted to the fraud and bragged about the year-long effort to deny Trump reelection even laying out schematically how they did it, so no, Joy Buzzer, nothing obvious at all about that election to any thinking, intelligent person.

Oh? Who admitted to committing fraud besides Republicans?

Bibi came to the US under false pretenses. That's why Obama didn't have lunch with him.
That is Israel. Whether they deserve it or not. Globalist restarted them. It may be just that we are suckers and the swampers play games with us pushing differences in political views. Still there are several million people living there. And like anyplace else watching massive killing is not a good thing.

That is Israel. Whether they deserve it or not. Globalist restarted them. It may be just that we are suckers and the swampers play games with us pushing differences in political views. Still there are several million people living there. And like anyplace else watching massive killing is not a good thing.

What did the globalists do exactly?

And every one of them not lost but DISMISSED on technical issues like standing or time of filing, NOT on the merits of his evidence.

Oh? Can you list all the lawsuits brought by team Trump, what they were suing over and the final outcome?

Forum List

Back