trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."

— donald trump

The big picture:
For domestic political reasons, both trump and Netanyahu cultivated the public perception that there was no daylight between them as they worked closely together on key issues. But by the end of his presidency, trump had concluded that Netanyahu didn’t really want peace with the Palestinians and was using him on Iran.

• trump also felt he'd helped ensure Netanyahu's political survival, but didn't get the same in return. He positively fumed about the video in which Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
  • “I liked Bibi. I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty. The first person to congratulate Biden was Bibi. And not only did he congratulate him, he did it on tape," trump told me, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname.
Reality check: Netanyahu was far from the first world leader to congratulate Biden. In fact, he waited more than 12 hours after the U.S. networks called the election.

trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you believe how fast Bibi Netanyahu[prime minister of Israel] turned on trump?

Last edited:
"The first person that congratulated [Biden] was Bibi Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with. ... Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake."

— donald trump

The big picture:
For domestic political reasons, both trump and Netanyahu cultivated the public perception that there was no daylight between them as they worked closely together on key issues. But by the end of his presidency, trump had concluded that Netanyahu didn’t really want peace with the Palestinians and was using him on Iran.

• trump also felt he'd helped ensure Netanyahu's political survival, but didn't get the same in return. He positively fumed about the video in which Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
  • “I liked Bibi. I still like Bibi. But I also like loyalty. The first person to congratulate Biden was Bibi. And not only did he congratulate him, he did it on tape," trump told me, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname.
Reality check: Netanyahu was far from the first world leader to congratulate Biden. In fact, he waited more than 12 hours after the U.S. networks called the election.

trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you believe how fast Bibi Netanyahu[prime minister of Israel] turned on trump?
Can you believe how much you Dimmers still talk about Trump??? Why is that?

— donald trump

The big picture:

It's only about loyalty to the orange blob....nothing more, nothing less.

— donald trump

The big picture:

WINNING! Hah ha ha

— donald trump

The big picture:

Poor old Trump ..Nobody is loyal to him.

trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"​

Only after being Nuttyyahoo’s bitch for four years and the both of them are out of office does the annoying orange get up off his all fours and put away the Vaseline

— donald trump

The big picture:

Now you like Netanyahu?

Wow, you are easily persuaded.

Are you now persuaded that JOE BIDEN is mentally impaired, or are you still lying about it?

Forum List

Back