Trump argues like a five year old

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

Yeah?

Well BO and Cankles argue like two year olds...so there!

So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

ahh the last time i saw a 5 yr old...he was mocking a 16 month old and telling her he had more eggs....then when the toddler goes to him...he ran up the hill waving his arms and screaming......damn you have a point here

Trump has the mentality of a small child

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.

Seems like the perfect match for progressives. First you complained about Hitler using fists and boots. Now it's Trump arguing like a 5 year old. What's going to upset you next!?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.

ah there is the racist angle...so worn out, so lame and so yesterday. The new word is BIGOT!!!!!!!

yep...we all fussed at the 5 yr old for the egg comment and then laughed as he ran up the hill waving his arms and screaming....he is a good 5 yr old...but still a 5 yr old

Sure Trump acts like an egotistical child. He gives democrats heartburn because he's actually willing to battle them on their own playing field.

Trump vs Hillary would be like watching 2 kids fighting over a toy in a sandbox.

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

This coming from the faggot who called Tea Partiers teabaggers!

As opposed to liberals that shout you down and don't let you speak, throw temper tantrums and vandalize property and resort to childish name calling like he is Hitler!

Sounds like Cooper and the liberals are on their high horses.

This coming from the faggot who called Tea Partiers teabaggers!

As opposed to liberals that shout you down and don't let you speak, throw temper tantrums and vandalize property and resort to childish name calling like he is Hitler!

Sounds like Cooper and the liberals are on their high horses.

I am not asking the American public to place me in the most powerful position on earth

"He did it first" Trump is

Forum List

Back