Trump argues like a five year old

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

I saw that last night. I quickly realized why there were none of his “loyalty battalions” on here defending it. About 5 minutes later he said that healthcare was a function of the Federal government…which is exactly what these losers have been bitching about for the past 8 years or so.

Trump has the mentality of a small child

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol

What a child like retort

Being a billionaire is an excuse for childlike behavior?

Remember what Trump said. These people would support him if he gunned someone down in the street.

They certainly aren't going to be bothered by the fact he argues like a five year old.

Gotta love political speak
" With the utmost respect and love,fuck you and the horse you rode in on you goddamn faggot".
BUT BUT, I was respectfulllllll !

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

What a child like retort

What is BO's excuse?

He doesn't need one. He's an adult, and behaves like one.
Every time...I mean EVERY TIME Big Ears opens his mouth, stupidity comes out. How could you fail to see this?

Oh yeah....I forgot, you have the same disease.

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

Anderson Cooper, the CIA spook that lamely attempted to shame people that pointed out what a fraud Sandy Hook was....like I would give a shit about what he has to say.....

I saw that last night. I quickly realized why there were none of his “loyalty battalions” on here defending it. About 5 minutes later he said that healthcare was a function of the Federal government…which is exactly what these losers have been bitching about for the past 8 years or so.
Sonny Clark pro universal healthcare now? Youuuuu betchya!

Sonny Clark pro universal healthcare now? Youuuuu betchya!

Missourian pro universal healthcare now? Youuuuuuu betcha!!!!!

What a child like retort

What is BO's excuse?

He doesn't need one. He's an adult, and behaves like one.
He is a little man child that whines like a little bitch when he doesn't get his way.

I'm gonna love to see how Hillary reacts to the 5 year old.

With a spanking and leaving him in the corner, probably.
He won't be quiet like other republicans have. He will destroy her and I can't wait.

He will demonstrate how little he knows about the issues

I am TRUMP....people do what I tell them

will not get him very far

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth - it happens in all age, just as proven by many of the previous posts.

So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.
S
So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.
So how many illegals and muslim refugees are you currently sponsoring? Here is your chance to freely tell the board how generous that you are "guilt free".......that's what I thought so STFU....

I'm gonna love to see how Hillary reacts to the 5 year old.

With a spanking and leaving him in the corner, probably.
He won't be quiet like other republicans have. He will destroy her and I can't wait.

You think he can take Hillary?
Care to make it interesting?

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Forum List

Back