Trump announces executive order aiming to make hundreds of deregulations amid coronavirus permanent

Go Trump the business and people's president at work!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately for the people, we have to breathe the polluted air, deal with the polluted water, be exposed to dangerous chemicals, while watching the global warming prez ignore the overwhelming scientific evidence and cause catastrophic damage so he can squeeze 0.01% more GDP out of the economy.
Link that I am breathing polluted air. This isn’t China. Link that I am drinking polluted water. Your posts are constant lies. You’re a Chinese troll and you’re also BWK.

Dunno if you have polluted water where you live, but there are lots of places where they have had their water contaminated. One of them is Flint MI.

As far as polluted air? Los Angeles is seeing cleaner air than they ever have because of this virus and the ensuing shutdown. They are hoping it will last, but they know it won't.

There really was nothing wrong with the water in Flint Michigan. That was what led to such massive damage. The water kept testing pure. It took years to figure out that the old homes had lead pipes. Once the water entered the pipes it became poisoned. There is a chemical that is normally added to water to prevent this kind of poisoning but no one added it. Now they do and, I understand, that there is a program to recipe these old homes.

The air in Los Angeles has been clear for years. I have not noticed any change.

Unfortunately for the people, we have to breathe the polluted air, deal with the polluted water, be exposed to dangerous chemicals, while watching the global warming prez ignore the overwhelming scientific evidence and cause catastrophic damage so he can squeeze 0.01% more GDP out of the economy.
Pollution is being used to control people and where they work, middle class jobs have been downsized with not many options and democrats immigration has diminished our wages.. enough of democrat slavery!

The order also relaxes compliance measures overall. Agencies will be told not to over-enforce regulations on small businesses and nonprofits that are doing the best they can.

Yeah, the skidmark is doing well in annihilating western culture.
You said it, back it up with the annihilation comment...or are you just trolling?

The order also relaxes compliance measures overall. Agencies will be told not to over-enforce regulations on small businesses and nonprofits that are doing the best they can.

Yall are gonna rule the day, this man ever graced the white house....trusting corporations to do what is right......give me a fuckin break....Dear God, please for a change let this new way of fucked up shit, HIT WHITE PEOPLE IN THE ASS AS HARD AS US!!

That was morbidly excellent of Donald to do that! I bet Nancy's having a crow right now.

Yall are gonna rule the day, this man ever graced the white house....
YOU STUPID DUMMFCK! It's RUE the day, not RULE. One more idiot Tard who is always going around spouting off about those "uneducated" Trump followers. :laughing0301:

You said it, back it up with the annihilation comment...or are you just trolling?
I have many times.

Once more:

Link that I am breathing polluted air. This isn’t China. Link that I am drinking polluted water. Your posts are constant lies. You’re a Chinese troll and you’re also BWK.

Dunno if you have polluted water where you live, but there are lots of places where they have had their water contaminated. One of them is Flint MI.

As far as polluted air? Los Angeles is seeing cleaner air than they ever have because of this virus and the ensuing shutdown. They are hoping it will last, but they know it won't.

And who is in charge of those places again?

give you a hint, they aren’t republicans...

I have many times.

Once more:

I see, you have trolled many times, agreed. Annihilation?....only to a troll

I have many times.

Once more:

He is a hypocrite and a troll. 100%

I have many times.

Once more:

-Record credit card debt.
-Unemployment nearing 30%.
-Heading toward $10 trillion in debt.
Damn good start.

I have many times.

Once more:

When have I been a hypocrite? Do I have a chain migrant wife?

I have many times.

Once more:

When have I been a hypocrite? Do I have a chain migrant wife?

When you said Kavanaugh was guilty and Biden was innocent. I do Not know or care about your personal life.

You do know that executive orders are not permanent right?

I have many times.

Once more:

-Record credit card debt.
-Unemployment nearing 30%.
-Heading toward $10 trillion in debt.
Damn good start.

And to think, he did that in just 3 1/2 years, and that was with inheriting a growing economy.

Can you point to pollution in America being worse now than it was before Trump started reducing the regulatory burden on business, or can you only complain because you're sure it will happen?

Forum List

Back