Trump announces executive order aiming to make hundreds of deregulations amid coronavirus permanent

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Go Trump the business and people's president at work!!!!!!!!!!!!

The order also relaxes compliance measures overall. Agencies will be told not to over-enforce regulations on small businesses and nonprofits that are doing the best they can.

Unfortunately for the people, we have to breathe the polluted air, deal with the polluted water, be exposed to dangerous chemicals, while watching the global warming prez ignore the overwhelming scientific evidence and cause catastrophic damage so he can squeeze 0.01% more GDP out of the economy.

Unfortunately for the people, we have to breathe the polluted air, deal with the polluted water, be exposed to dangerous chemicals, while watching the global warming prez ignore the overwhelming scientific evidence and cause catastrophic damage so he can squeeze 0.01% more GDP out of the economy.
Link that I am breathing polluted air. This isn’t China. Link that I am drinking polluted water. Your posts are constant lies. You’re a Chinese troll and you’re also BWK.

Been listening to that scaremongering envirowhack boilerplate shit for at least 40 years now...Meanwhile, environmental conditions keep getting better.

Goddammit are you fucking moonabts boring.

Very nice misinformed post, comrade....as usual. The only people that believe your drivel are the ones inflicted with TDS.

Non profits?

You mad bro?

This is something new by the government, ok fine you are doing the best you can do.

Link that I am breathing polluted air. This isn’t China. Link that I am drinking polluted water. Your posts are constant lies. You’re a Chinese troll and you’re also BWK.

Dunno if you have polluted water where you live, but there are lots of places where they have had their water contaminated. One of them is Flint MI.

As far as polluted air? Los Angeles is seeing cleaner air than they ever have because of this virus and the ensuing shutdown. They are hoping it will last, but they know it won't.

Dunno if you have polluted water where you live, but there are lots of places where they have had their water contaminated. One of them is Flint MI.

As far as polluted air? Los Angeles is seeing cleaner air than they ever have because of this virus and the ensuing shutdown. They are hoping it will last, but they know it won't.

Two places? Come on man.

Two places? Come on man.

There are lots of places here in America where the air quality is poor, or the water is not safe to drink. I know that here in Amarillo, especially during the summer when the lakes are low, you end up with white particles floating in the tap water.

All ya gotta do is use the Google thingie to find what you want to know. These are the ones I picked because they have recently been in the news, but there are others.

One thing I wish Trump would make permanent...is relax the dates for income tax deadlines!

It was sooooo much LESS stress this year not having to worry about april 15th...I got my taxes filed 3 weeks after that date...big deal! I'm sure the country didn't go broke because of it.

Been listening to that scaremongering envirowhack boilerplate shit for at least 40 years now...Meanwhile, environmental conditions keep getting better.

Do you remember the Love Canal? I remember when I grew up in LA and we had smog alerts more than a dozen times in a year. We had to put our heads on our desk at school and not do anything. The teacher couldn't even teach. Now LA's air is cleaner than I ever remember. You can see the mountains on a daily basis. When I was growing up there you were lucky to see them three or four times a year. We have gotten better. We have reduced our pollution. It's just that nobody seems to remember that shit.

LA has seen cleaner air for the last two decades. Where have you been?

Oh yeah - under a rock.

Oh good, next time I have a bunch of leftover paint I'll just dump that shit in the storm sewer. Who's to say I can't?
straw.jpg

Two places? Come on man.

There are lots of places here in America where the air quality is poor, or the water is not safe to drink. I know that here in Amarillo, especially during the summer when the lakes are low, you end up with white particles floating in the tap water.

All ya gotta do is use the Google thingie to find what you want to know. These are the ones I picked because they have recently been in the news, but there are others.

Tell that to someone in Africa. You have no idea how our water is high quality.

Do you remember the Love Canal? I remember when I grew up in LA and we had smog alerts more than a dozen times in a year. We had to put our heads on our desk at school and not do anything. The teacher couldn't even teach. Now LA's air is cleaner than I ever remember. You can see the mountains on a daily basis. When I was growing up there you were lucky to see them three or four times a year. We have gotten better. We have reduced our pollution. It's just that nobody seems to remember that shit.
The authorities in Love Canal were told that toxic waste was contained where it was, and safely contained....They ignored what they were told and disturbed the area anyway.

True story.

Two places? Come on man.

Lots of or very few? It’s fine in Boston as is the air. Drama queens you leftists are.

Two places? Come on man.

Tell that to someone in Africa. You have no idea how our water is high quality.

You apparently don't understand that there are unsafe levels of water contamination in many cities. And, lets not forget that water you were able to set on fire in the NE due to fracking.

The link talks about a whole bunch of places where the water isn't safe.

The order also relaxes compliance measures overall. Agencies will be told not to over-enforce regulations on small businesses and nonprofits that are doing the best they can.

Yeah, the skidmark is doing well in annihilating western culture.

Forum List

Back