President Trump to the rescue, signs 4 executive orders to help the American people with the government mandated shut down.

President Trump showing his usual leadership and his love for America and the American people just signed 4 executive orders....to help the American people, especially those suffering under the destructive policies of the democrat party and their crap hole cities.....

This action is essentially Eminent Domain...the government is mandating the shut down of large sectors of privately owned businesses...this is meant to help the people the government is hurting...

President Trump on Saturday signed four executive orders.

Under his EO, unemployment benefits are extended. The amount, however, has dropped to $400 a week.

Payroll tax cuts will go into effect on Sept. 1 for those making $100,000 or less. Trump vowed to make this permanent if he's re-elected.

Student loan payments are suspended through the end of the year. Interest rates will remain at zero percent.

The housing moratorium has also been extended, protecting renters from being evicted.

Unconstitutional
lol What is unconstitutional about it?

Congress has the power of the purse. He clearly has limits. There is no eviction moratorium. Private student loans are not extended. It will be months before any checks are sent out if ever.

Unconstitutional
lol What is unconstitutional about it?

lol What part of the Constitution allows the Executive to just dole out money as he sees fit? Control of the purse lies solely with Congress.

Trump extended previous programs. It's why the $1200 wasn't included. As far as taxes go he did the very same thing Obama did with DACA.

The Democrats are fools for allowing Pelosi to still run things in the House. She failed miserably in 2010. How is it a good idea to do it again?

No he did not. Obama had every right to set guidelines for who should be deported. These people should be given a opportunity for citizenship. They are more American than you are.

Obama should have done what he promised and dealt with this in 2008.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

He doesn’t have the authority to do much of what he claimed to do today
Take him on

Federal judges will.

Federal judges have already blocked many of his EO's.
Go ahead and do it... It wont play out very well in the meida when they are fighting to take away funds from people needing them... Go ahead, Make my day!

Sounds like you think this is a political win for the dummy. And that’s cool with you.
Why isn’t it a win for the people?

Becfause it does not help the people.
people not paying payroll tax doesn't help the people? how does that work exactly?

Wonderful. Since when does the president have the right to void contracts between private citizens? Since when does the president have the power of the purse? I thought that had to be passed by the house. Just because he doesn't like democrats or Nancy Pissloser doesn't mean he can usurp our constitution.

I think he's overstepping his powers on this one. People are now being allowed to live rent free in homes that they don't own and can't be thrown out of.

This is insane. I was ok with the first one, but not this extension. I think Trump is a little too power hungry.

He probably doesn't but this is going to be a huge boost for him. Now the Democrats get to sue to keep the unemployed from getting some extra money and allowing people to get evicted.

These are things the Democrats should have passed already but they care far, far more for their rich donors.
This was made political from the beginning. Progs should have worked with Trump for the good of the country. Instead the old "never let a crisis go" agenda went into production.

Then your unhappiness should not be directed at "Progs" (whomever that may be), but at Senator Mitch McConnell and his Republican leadership. The House passed their relief bill two months ago.
And Mitch?...crickets...I'm sorry, again, who made this political?

Trump wins here either way. Now this isnt what I think. Long term this damages the country bad but as far as the November elections goes Trump wins.

He is going to say that once again the two parties couldn't come together and it was left up to him to do something.

No , Trump is the loser. Voters will see through this farce.
or know it isn't a farce. the true farce exists in demofks.

Forum List

Back