Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged

OMFG, he really is the dumbest mother fucker to ever make it to DC. And that is saying something.
MAGA

In fairness, Democrats around the US bought into the idea that Trump actually meant for them to drink bleach to cure COVID. I mean, you folks are pretty dim.

"Now prove your assertions...."

And just exactly which 'assertions' would that be, my friend?

I'm trying to help you on this thread good poster 'lantern'....but you gotta be a bit more specific.

Think of my avatar as your doctor.....so you gotta be clear on what your symptoms are.

In fairness, Democrats around the US bought into the idea that Trump actually meant for them to drink bleach to cure COVID. I mean, you folks are pretty dim.
BIDEN told them to drink bleach! In Biden's favorite phrase "I'm not kidding"!!!
Read exactly what Biden said about the "bleach drinking"!!!
After months of doing nothing—other than predicting the virus would disappear or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—Trump has simply given up," Joe Biden says.

Except it was a few of his followers that ate fish tank stuff for the hydroxy in it and the husband died. I mean you folks are ultra maroon.
MAGA
You better hope not. We pay for all your freebees.

A turd like you doesn't even pay for your own shit. I sure don't need you paying for mine.
MAGA

Except it was a few of his followers that ate fish tank stuff for the hydroxy in it and the husband died. I mean you folks are ultra maroon.
MAGA

In general, Democrats are the poorest of the poor and the dumbest of the dumb. We all know that.

A turd like you doesn't even pay for your own shit. I sure don't need you paying for mine.

Yeah, after my physician wife sees her last patient of the day, I finish up with my design projects and dealing with tenants on the side, we pick up our kids from private school and we all stand on the street corner with a signs and buckets. ;)

Look, I am just going by voting demographics, particularly in my area. If you are a Democrat you are much more likely to be on the government dole. Yes, there are exceptions, but in my suburb of a small city, Democrats are hard to find except on the street corner begging and across the tracks on the other side of the city where you don’t want to be at night. I will give you this, there are more Democrats in the downtown area who aren’t complete losers, although brainwashed, as many lawyers(crooked Democrats) and artistic types live downtown.

In general, Democrats are the poorest of the poor and the dumbest of the dumb. We all know that.

Yeah, after my physician wife sees her last patient of the day, I finish up with my design projects and dealing with tenants on the side, we pick up our kids from private school and we all stand on the street corner with a signs and buckets. ;)

Look, I am just going by voting demographics, particularly in my area. If you are a Democrat you are much more likely to be on the government dole. Yes, there are exceptions, but in my suburb of a small city, Democrats are hard to find except on the street corner begging and across the tracks on the other side of the city where you don’t want to be at night. I will give you this, there are more Democrats in the downtown area who aren’t complete losers, although brainwashed, as many lawyers(crooked Democrats) and artistic types live downtown.
I hear panhandling pays well.
MAGA

Forum List

Back