Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged

But, it wasn’t normal. In things like big drug, or weapons busts, the FBI usually would hold a press conference, and announce it to all media. This was leaked to Politico (if I recall), and people like Swawell, who then tweeted about it.

Usually there is a stone wall concerning investigations within DoJ, Why are they acting like they don’t have a case, and have to create a narrative?
Show us documentation where this is not normal?

OMG! You truly are as retarded as I've always known you to be. Show us the documentation liar.
It’s been shown multiple times you welching retard who’s not even supposed to be here.

You want a retard, look in a mirror.

Oh, so it's back to planting evidence again? :spinner: Did the FBI go and plant de-classified documents that wouldn't help them? :laughing0301: Dude, everytime you post, I'm thinking, surely this time his post won't be dumber than the last. Wrong!
Okay so you good with your enemy investigating you multiple times? That's yes or no.

They asked him to put another lock on the door, and he did. Again, why wait until before the election to take action?
They asked him to return the stolen property and he didn't, in fact he swore he wasn't in possession of it.

How much time should a thief be given?

Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged.
YES THEY ARE, IDIOTS. THAT IS STANDARD FBI PROCEDURE. FBI STATED THE IMAGES ARE STAGED. IT WAS TO SHOW WHAT WAS IN ONE FILE.
The Trump minions follow the lead and scream the FBI is a fraud. What a bunch of fricking idiots.
The fact that Trump's lawyer does not know the purpose of the image shows she is incompetent.

Hey of course the FBI spread the documents out to show what kind of documents were there. But the point is,
why did they release the photo of secret documents which in itself MIGHT be breaking the law by exposing the documents to the general public. I for example blew the photo up several times. And even more sophisticated users could do more!

Hey of course the FBI spread the documents out to show what kind of documents were there. But the point is,
why did they release the photo of secret documents which in itself MIGHT be breaking the law by exposing the documents to the general public. I for example blew the photo up several times. And even more sophisticated users could do more!
Exactly

And what sensitive information did you gain from that? The construction of the carpet?
Nothing, so staged.

BTW, why aren’t the pages official?

Last edited:
If there is no classified information in the photo, how is it evidence? It would seem that, if you're going to get all excited about it, it should actually show classified information, yes? If none of them show any, then obviously the photo is staged and is thus not "evidence at the scene", unless we are to believe that someone very carefully placed all of them exactly in that position before the FBI arrived. And, if the photo is simply to show the documents found, surely they would have lined them up on a table instead of artfully posing them in such a careful manner, yes? I didn't think FBI agents were so creative with their documentation evidence.

At a murder scene, photographs are carefully taken to show the scene exactly as it was before being disturbed. Here is the question, why would FBI agents arrange these so as to only show the covers and no content, but arrange them to look as if they were carelessly tossed on the floor?
Exactly. Great minds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here we are once again, entertaining the good poster 'lantern's' always articulate contributions to the adult discourse on this venue.

Yes, there may be some here who think his ability to communicate borders on the crudely vulgar, but.......but we are not here to judge.

We all can understand he must use the singular tool he has in his tool box.

The rest of us can be patient and understanding. And we all can hope time, maturity, education, and a better role model.....will polish the crudeness.

Good luck, Lantern. ;)
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :thup:

It's obvious the MAGA-CULT believes their orange godlet is above the law.
I'm amused at the fauxtrage evinced at the FBI's redacted photos of document cover labels. On the documents the FBI planted, of course...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here we are once again, entertaining the good poster 'lantern's' always articulate contributions to the adult discourse on this venue.

Yes, there may be some here who think his ability to communicate borders on the crudely vulgar, but.......but we are not here to judge.

We all can understand he must use the singular tool he has in his tool box.

The rest of us can be patient and understanding. And we all can hope time, maturity, education, and a better role model.....will polish the crudeness.

Good luck, Lantern. ;)
The arrogant uninformed loser who accused me of wanting black men lynched and has yet to show any proof of such things says what? Your creepy obsession with me is disturbing. No content and nothing but attacking me. As usual.

Forum List

Back