The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

The National Archives has produced 16 times that they informed trump of the only legal way to declassify documents
They were wrong. He could and did declassify them. Period.
In light of that, what possible explanation/excuse can there be than mental impairment?
Simple. He rejected their erroneous claim.

You moron.

And your provided another stupid erroneous answer, you retard. The question was what crimes had Trump committed? Your typically deep response was to advise what has been only charged.
I pointed him to the place where he can find out which crimes he's been indicted on.
I gave the link to indictment at the outset. And again, that’s simply what is charged. Still not anything Trump was convicted of. You retard.
Now direct your anger at toobfreak and tell him that there have only been indicted charges of crimes, and why is he so fucking stupid as to ask what crimes he's committed since he hasn't been convicted of any.
Retard. That’s the point he tried to make to educate you. You retard.
I'll wait and watch.
It won’t help. You’ll still be a retard.

15_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

§ 2203. (g)(1) Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.
Keep reading, dumbfuck.

:itsok: The recordings say otherwise.
Really? You haven’t read them nor do you have clue one as to the context.

Nice try. But another sky fail.
You don't need security clearance to look at declassified documents.
You figured that out? All by yourself?
And if there was even one classified doc, there's no blanket declassification order. And thus, ALL the docs in question were classified.
That isn’t even remotely logical. If he declassified an assload but also had one that wasn’t declassified then the others are still declassified.
Its mutually exclusive. Period.

Wrong. Period.

Really? You haven’t read them nor do you have clue one as to the context.
"As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

Why would Trump need to declassify a declassified doc?

Smiling.....call Jack Smith. Share your special 'context' that makes your nonsense legal argument work. Or maybe tell him that you're indifferent.

I'm sure he'll close his investigation immediately.

The indictment today reveals BackAgain is LostForever.

Back's argument usually boiled down to 'uh-uh'. Or just pretending the evidence doesn't exist.

It was fun watching him pretend that the recording of Trump lamenting about security clearance and classification status didn't exist.

"As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

Why would Trump need to declassify a declassified doc?
That quote (a) doesn’t mean that’s how he ever declassified anything, you dope. And (b) it has nothing to with your ensuing question. You imbecile.
Smiling.....call Jack Smith. Share your special 'context' that makes your nonsense legal argument work. Or maybe tell him that you're indifferent.

Yes because according to your vast knowledge of the law, lawyers are required to always ageee. :cuckoo:
I'm sure he'll close his investigation immediately.
I’m sure you are a mental Pygmy.

Back's argument usually boiled down to 'uh-uh'. Or just pretending the evidence doesn't exist.
Another lie by sky. If she couldn’t lie, she couldn’t post.
It was fun watching him pretend that the recording of Trump lamenting about security clearance and classification status didn't exist.
I never said they didn’t. That’s just your lack of comprehension on display. Again.

And you still carefully avoid context. :itsok:

That quote (a) doesn’t mean that’s how he ever declassified anything, you dope. And (b) it has nothing to with your ensuing question. You imbecile.

If there was a blanket declassification order, then there would be no way for the doc to be classified.

If Trump was in possession of ANY classified document, there was no blanket declassification order.

Trump's quote in the recording confirms that the doc COULD have been declassified by Trump. But that he couldn't now. Established that the doc in the recording was classified.

And thus all the documents in question were still classified. As there was no blanket declassification order.

Your entire absurd little legal argument just fall apart. There's a reason why Trump's lawyers have never tried that horseshit 'telepathic declassification' nonsense with a judge.

Email Jack Smith and tell him your special 'context'. I'm sure he'll shut his entire investigation right down.

If there was a blanket declassification order, then there would be no way for the doc to be classified.
You’re quite stupid. He did a blanket declassification of certain documents he had in the Oval. He didn’t declassify all classified documents anywhere else at that time. You dipshit.
If Trump was in possession of ANY classified document, there was no blanket declassification order.
False; and based on your ignorance and lack of grasp of which documents he declassified. You moron.
And thus all the documents in question were still classified.
False. Can’t keep explaining this to you. You are just far too stupid to understand those “word” things. :itsok:
Your entire absurd little legal argument just fall apart.
None at f my contentions fall apart simply based on the fact that you don’t understand what did happen.
There's a reason why Trump's lawyers have never tried that horseshit 'telepathic declassification' nonsense with a judge.
It’s not what he was talking about. That’s the real reason, you idiot.
Email Jack Smith and tell him your special 'context'. I'm sure he'll shut his entire investigation right down.
Oh go piss up a rope, you moron. Your shit is stale and your ability to think doesn’t exist.

You’re quite stupid. He did a blanket declassification of certain documents he had in the Oval. He didn’t declassify all classified documents anywhere else at that time. You dipshit.
The mythic blanket declassification for any classified document Trump took from the Oval Office to the White House residence.

The document in question was one of the documents Trump took to his residence. It was classified.

Thus, there was no blanket declassification order for what Trump took. If ANY document was still classified at Trump's residence, all of docs in question were.

So much for your horseshit 'telepathic declassification' nonsense. Even Trump's laywers won't tyouch that pseudo-legal gibberish in front of a judge.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Back. Your willful ignorance won't matter any more now than it will when you ignored reports of the recording.

The mythic blanket declassification for any classified document Trump took from the Oval Office to the White House residence.
You’re too retarded to understand that your above quoted attempt at a sentence fails.
The document in question was one of the documents Trump took to his residence. It was classified.
“The” document? Which document? Are you attempting — in your usual halting and grunting fashion — to refer to the one allegedly referenced in the audiotape?

How the fuck would you know if that was a document contained in the mass declassification set? (Short answer: you wouldn’t and you don’t).
Thus, there was no blanket declassification order for what Trump took.
He says otherwise. So does Patel. You weren’t there. So, your assertion means absolutely zero and has no actual factual basis.
If ANY document was still classified at Trump's residence, all of docs in question were.

You keep repeating that nonsense, premised on your made-up alleged facts. You failed before. You fail again.
So much for your horseshit 'telepathic declassification' nonsense.
Again. Meaningless. It’s not what he said. He said he could. Right l, wrong or otherwise doesn’t matter because it’s not how he ever claimed to have ever declassified any documents. You dipshit.
Even Trump's laywers won't tyouch that pseudo-legal gibberish in front of a judge
Why would they? It’s not relevant to anything at all.
Keep those eyes screwed shut, Back.

Mine are the ones which are open. Yours are closed largely out of your stupidity and your massive ignorance.
Your willful ignorance won't matter any more now than it will when you ignored reports of the recording.
I’m not the ignorant one. That’s you. You make shit up. Hard to be more ignorant than that.

Forum List

Back