Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged

Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged.
YES THEY ARE, IDIOTS. THAT IS STANDARD FBI PROCEDURE. FBI STATED THE IMAGES ARE STAGED. IT WAS TO SHOW WHAT WAS IN ONE FILE.
The Trump minions follow the lead and scream the FBI is a fraud. What a bunch of fricking idiots.
The fact that Trump's lawyer does not know the purpose of the image shows she is incompetent.

And yet you idiots keep saying Trump had classified information.

When you don't know that. Not at all.

All you have is the word of the lying MSM, and we all know how good their word is.

These tardherders cannot be helped. Leave them to their own devices and watch them wither and die.
MAGA
We've seen how the biased MSM has tried to make the layout of documents a travesty but all it does reveals the FBI is a
political tool. Sad how the leadership has devolved!

We've seen how the biased MSM has tried to make the layout of documents a travesty but all it does reveals the FBI is a
political tool. Sad how the leadership has devolved!

Sure, go with that. Oh and pop a Gerital, slam a Monster energy drink and go fight for your Fat Orange Shit Giblet!! Come on be a REAL patriot!!!!!!!
MAGA

Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged.
YES THEY ARE, IDIOTS. THAT IS STANDARD FBI PROCEDURE. FBI STATED THE IMAGES ARE STAGED. IT WAS TO SHOW WHAT WAS IN ONE FILE.
The Trump minions follow the lead and scream the FBI is a fraud. What a bunch of fricking idiots.
The fact that Trump's lawyer does not know the purpose of the image shows she is incompetent.

Well in effect, there was some "staging" of the photo.

The FBI included that photo on the last page of their filing (link to pdf), not for legal reasons, but for public consumption.

There is at least one subliminal message in that photo which was taken in Trump's personal office....

1662131702192.png

1662131891983.png

It's to say "we are coming for you."

Choosing to include this in the photo was also deliberate, and I wonder what it is....

1662132008750.png

It could be a message to Trump. Something like "we have your little personal black case too."

So yeah, the FBI did "stage" the photo, but not in the sense that they ever portrayed that this was how they found everything when they showed up. The FBI's motion states that the documents were removed by the FBI from a container in 45's office.

Last edited:
Sure, go with that. Oh and pop a Gerital, slam a Monster energy drink and go fight for your Fat Orange Shit Giblet!! Come on be a REAL patriot!!!!!!!
MAGA

So I take it that you believe EVERYTHING the MSM puts out ..right? According to Juliana Heerschap, Brat's communications director, the congressman was referring to an analysis by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI), which examined donations by journalists to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the presidential primaries and the first month of the 2016 general election campaign.[2] CPI reported that more than 96 percent of those donations were made to Clinton.[3][4][5]

Ballotpedia also reviewed three other analyses. The Center for Responsive Politics found that 65 percent of contributions from those identified as journalists went to Democrats in the 2010 election cycle.[6] An analysis by MSNBC.com found that 87 percent of the 143 donors (who made contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign) gave to Democrats or liberal causes.[7] The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.[8]

CPI identified about 430 individuals working in journalism who contributed to either candidate between January 2015 and August 2016. Of the $396,000 they contributed, 96 percent ($382,000) went to Clinton, and 4 percent (about $14,000) went to Trump.[4] Fact check/Do 97 percent of journalist donations go to Democrats
MSMdonations.png

So I take it that you believe EVERYTHING the MSM puts out ..right? According to Juliana Heerschap, Brat's communications director, the congressman was referring to an analysis by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI), which examined donations by journalists to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the presidential primaries and the first month of the 2016 general election campaign.[2] CPI reported that more than 96 percent of those donations were made to Clinton.[3][4][5]

Ballotpedia also reviewed three other analyses. The Center for Responsive Politics found that 65 percent of contributions from those identified as journalists went to Democrats in the 2010 election cycle.[6] An analysis by MSNBC.com found that 87 percent of the 143 donors (who made contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign) gave to Democrats or liberal causes.[7] The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.[8]

CPI identified about 430 individuals working in journalism who contributed to either candidate between January 2015 and August 2016. Of the $396,000 they contributed, 96 percent ($382,000) went to Clinton, and 4 percent (about $14,000) went to Trump.[4] Fact check/Do 97 percent of journalist donations go to Democrats
View attachment 690524

How many so called newscasters have gotten on stage at rallies for Hillary or Obama or ByeDon. How many have for the Fat Orange Shit Giblet. And you want to talk bias.
Dude pop a Gerital, smash a Monster and go fight like hell for your God/King.
MAGA

How many so called newscasters have gotten on stage at rallies for Hillary or Obama or ByeDon. How many have for the Fat Orange Shit Giblet. And you want to talk bias.
Dude pop a Gerital, smash a Monster and go fight like hell for your God/King.
MAGA
But you haven't addressed what I posted. 96% of the MSM donations to Hillary. She lost so the spent the next 4 years putting out 92% negative news about Trump convincing idiots that Trump bad!
Tell me if you had 32.7 hours of television time pumping out all negative information about you what would you say?
For example ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time. Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20

Finally the major difference between people like me and you is YOU almost NEVER put any substantiation or links. You make a derogatory comment and think people will believe your dumb as, personalized , subjective and most of all UNINFORMED comments.
Tell who were the other 2 presidents in US history that like Trump donated their entire presidential salary?
Biden sure isn't! Obama? All this talk about being for the "little people" and your choices are money grubbing political hacks that all they have done is run for office. Never ran a business, much less owned property like the below.
Also dumb ass Biden shut down border wall construction WHILE at the same time building a wall around his property!
Oh and by the way the LIE Biden tells, i.e. "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
So... explain this:
Biden heads back to Delaware beach house, where he’s building $500K taxpayer-funded security fence
Give me a break! Again proof not guesses!

Trumpproperties.png

But you haven't addressed what I posted. 96% of the MSM donations to Hillary. She lost so the spent the next 4 years putting out 92% negative news about Trump convincing idiots that Trump bad!
Tell me if you had 32.7 hours of television time pumping out all negative information about you what would you say?
For example ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time. Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20

Finally the major difference between people like me and you is YOU almost NEVER put any substantiation or links. You make a derogatory comment and think people will believe your dumb as, personalized , subjective and most of all UNINFORMED comments.
Tell who were the other 2 presidents in US history that like Trump donated their entire presidential salary?
Biden sure isn't! Obama? All this talk about being for the "little people" and your choices are money grubbing political hacks that all they have done is run for office. Never ran a business, much less owned property like the below.
Also dumb ass Biden shut down border wall construction WHILE at the same time building a wall around his property!
Oh and by the way the LIE Biden tells, i.e. "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"
So... explain this:
Biden heads back to Delaware beach house, where he’s building $500K taxpayer-funded security fence
Give me a break! Again proof not guesses!

View attachment 690533

And Faux Paus Nuz had their anchors on stage at rallies and at his nomination acceptance speech. And 99% of Faux is doing nothing but negative on all Dims. Let's talk about media bias.
MAGA

And Faux Paus Nuz had their anchors on stage at rallies and at his nomination acceptance speech. And 99% of Faux is doing nothing but negative on all Dims. Let's talk about media bias.
MAGA
A) FACTS!!! FACTS!!! Where are your facts?
B) Fox news is the ONLY medium you can mention?
GEEZ... ABC,CBS,NBC, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, among major news organizations donated 96% to Hillary, 90% To Biden and you bring up Fox?
Again... FACTS distinguish really dumb and manipulated people like you and smart intelligent people that VERIFY with links!
Zero substantiation for your wild subjective, personal and singular observation!
Ballotpedia also reviewed three other analyses. The Center for Responsive Politics found that 65 percent of contributions from those identified as journalists went to Democrats in the 2010 election cycle.[6] An analysis by MSNBC.com found that 87 percent of the 143 donors (who made contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign) gave to Democrats or liberal causes.[7] The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.

"The arrogant uninformed loser who accused me of wanting black men lynched and has yet to show any proof of such thing....."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nah, that never happened. Not my style.
But poster 'lantern2814'..... you are asserting it. Claiming it to be true. Giving us your word it is fact.
So, mi amigo, prove it.
Show.
Or go.

If you assert it.
You gotta prove it.
This is Adult Swim.
Adults are here. With Adult expectations.
Be one of us......and show us you have gravitas, that we can trust your avatar's word when he makes an assertion.
Don't let your avatar be an empty suit.

Good luck. ;)

GEEZ... ABC,CBS,NBC, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, among major news organizations donated 96% to Hillary, 90% To Biden and you bring up Fox?
Again... FACTS distinguish really dumb and manipulated people like you and smart intelligent people that VERIFY with links!
Zero substantiation for your wild subjective, personal and singular observation!
Ballotpedia also reviewed three other analyses. The Center for Responsive Politics found that 65 percent of contributions from those identified as journalists went to Democrats in the 2010 election cycle.[6] An analysis by MSNBC.com found that 87 percent of the 143 donors (who made contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign) gave to Democrats or liberal causes.[7] The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.

Yet not 1 time have any of their anchors been on a rally stage or on a nomination acceptance stage with a Dim nominee or president. Strange sauce indeed.
MAGA

MAGA
There is no doubt that most Fox anchors supported Trump, and most CNN anchors supported Biden. Whether or not they joined the campaign on stage only indicates how transparent they are.

Even if CNN anchors didn't get on stage with Biden at a rally (was that even possible at a Biden "rally," they constantly campaigned for him and continue to do so today.

It's really just a technicality if they got on stage or not.

I watch a lot of Fox, and I honestly think that they could be more supportive of Trump. Steve Doocey is a RINO piece of work...

The Fox Anchors definitely let you know where they are coming from.

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

This is a staged photo. You trained monkeys will not like it.
1662148447132.png

But poster 'lantern2814'..... you are asserting it. Claiming it to be true. Giving us your word it is fact.
So, mi amigo, prove it.
Show.
Or go.

If you assert it.
You gotta prove it.
This is Adult Swim.
Be one of us......and show us you have gravitas, that we can trust your avatar's word when he makes an assertion.

Good luck. ;)
No moron. YOU made the claim against me dumbfuck. It’s on YOU to prove your bullshit assertions. Seems you and your avatar are both empty suits and nothing even close to being adults. So show your proof pr be shown a liar. Batter up. Good luck proving your lies. You’ll need it. Go.

So, mi amigo, prove it.
Show.
Or go.

If you assert it.
You gotta prove it.
This is Adult Swim.

Good luck. ;)

Just to show what a lying hypocrite you are, let’s embarrass you with your own words....

I get it.
You don't wanna respond to how you would "justify" lynching.
I'm OK with that, good poster lantern.
I wouldn't wanna be put in a postion to justify lynching either.

Now run along proven liar.

"Just to show what a lying hypocrite you are, let’s embarrass you with your own words...."

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted the above.
But that's on you not on my avatar.
Maybe you are trying too hard?
Read it carefully.
There's no accusation that you advocated for lynching.
It's a query on how you would "justify" lynching....following such a remark on a 'justified' lynching from your poor avatar.
Words have meaning, poster lantern.

Good luck.

There is no doubt that most Fox anchors supported Trump, and most CNN anchors supported Biden. Whether or not they joined the campaign on stage only indicates how transparent they are.

Even if CNN anchors didn't get on stage with Biden at a rally (was that even possible at a Biden "rally," they constantly campaigned for him and continue to do so today.

It's really just a technicality if they got on stage or not.

I watch a lot of Fox, and I honestly think that they could be more supportive of Trump. Steve Doocey is a RINO piece of work...

The Fox Anchors definitely let you know where they are coming from.

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

I am with you, I wish Faux Paus Nuz would just move their studios to Mara-Il-Legal and be done with it!!!!
As far as ByeDon's rallies meh.
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted the above.
But that's on you not on my avatar.
Maybe you are trying too hard?
Read it carefully.
There's no accusation that you advocated for lynching.
It's a query on how you would "justify" lynching....following such a remark on a 'justified' lynching from your poor avatar.
Words have meaning, poster lantern.

Good luck.
Poor little proven lying asshole. Caught lying by your own words and now trying to desperately claim words don’t mean what they actually do. You’re caught, you're a liar, you're a racist, and you’re a moron. Now prove your assertions or let it be known that you’re a low education empty suit. Batter up loser.

Forum List

Back