The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

ghbbnnnnnnnmnnm.jpeg

Any true America will get upset over the abuse of power we are watching.
Yes. This is an ugly chapter in American history.

My take is this:

Our institutions are corrupt. They're the ones driving all this, and they're totally fucking corrupt.

They're so corrupt, they're not getting my services any more.

The last institutional job I had, a huge entertainment company had just become an international conglomerate, and they were trying to run a man behind the curtain at a trade show. Once I found out, I bolted on the spot. I don't want any part of crap like that. I ain't workin for people like that. I refuse to get PAID to acquire a reputation as a rat and a weasel.

Funny how non-partisan Mac has no such questions about Joe Biden and the millions of dollars he's received from hostile and corrupt foreign entities.
There is no money trail to the President.... There is an accusation that there is an alleged money trail to Joe Biden, but no one has shown any evidence of money going to Joe Biden....nor any proof that Biden did anything for the money in favor of the money payer and against USA Policy.

These are the same claims made by Giuliani in 2018, and 2019, and 2020 when he was working with Russian and Ukrainian operatives to get dirt on Biden for the Trump campaign....and he too had no proof....no actual evidence, only accusations and speculations and spin....so it went no where....

William Barr even assigned a division of investigators in Pittsburg, PA to receive all the Giuliani materials he gathered and found and (fabricated) in the Ukraine, for the team of investigators to track down and verify....including this whistleblower FD1023 that was filed to see if there was any veracity to the filing... was gone over by this group.

Apparently, they found nothing criminal to pursue or bring their investigation up the ladder....though some tax concern on Hunter was sent to another division of the DOJ in Delaware to further investigate, Barr appointed some special counsel there and president Biden did not replace him when he became president and put in his administration's prosecutors, and he is still investigating the tax stuff on hunter I believe....

Evidence and proof is required to make the accusations you claim or the Rs claim. So far, you've got none, no money trail to Biden, and no quid pro quo.

Getting the corrupt prosecutor Shokin who was NOT prosecuting the corruption in the Ukraine ...was following USA foreign policy, and our allied partner's policy.

Shokin was corrupt. He was not fired, he resigned due to Ukrainian public requests and protests on him, months after Joe asked the then Ukrainian President to pink slip him....but then Shokin would not leave after he resigned....so then the Ukrainian parliament voted to remove him a few weeks later. The Ukrainians against corruption got him removed. Then Shokin fled to Russia.

Even Republicans wanted Shokin gone!

Last edited:
Too funny...these guy make a living out of wildly ranting about whatever..weaving in dog whistles and conspiracy--while the faithful eat it up:

While a number of Republican lawmakers rushed to comment on their disgust over the indictment of former President Donald Trump for his mishandling of classified documents, the far-right took a different route, diving into the deep end of hyperbole without a flotation device.
Male supremacist and racist Michael Cernovich was desperately triggered by the news, saying that it was like "the JFK assassination all over again." He later explained that it was the "deep state" that killed JFK and they did it with bullets. The Justice Department is doing it in the case with the law.

White nationalist Stephen Miller appeared on the Fox network to say that the most important thing that must take place is that every Republican must rally around the former president. It's not know yet how opponents of Trump's in the 2024 race will respond to that.

Donald Trump's lawyer Alina Habba, who once referred to the New York attorney general as a "Black b---h," and would use the N-word regularly, also appeared on the Fox network. Speaking to Jesse Watters, she explained, "I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer at this moment. Honestly, I'm ashamed to be a lawyer."
Her comments come fewer than five months after she and Trump were forced to pay nearly $938,000 in penalties for a "frivolous lawsuit" against Hillary Clinton and 30 other defendants. The judge in the case said the lawsuits were "drafted to advance a political narrative" and should "never have been brought."

Fox host Mark Levin ranted that the tens of millions of Trump supporters still exist. "You have crossed the Rubicon twice, which has never been done, and we will never forgive you. Never ever!"
The comment prompted MSNBC host Chris Hayes to correct that the Rubicon is all one river. "So that would mean you...crossed back over it in retreat?"

They lost it long before the indictments...

There is no such thing. Its a false tory construct.
If you go to an appropriate port of entry and apply for asylum or immigration, that is the legal process. If you buy a dingy and row across to the the UK to evade a legal port of entry, that's illegal immigration.

I walked up your garden path and knocked on your front. I ask legally if I can be accepted as a guest to enter your house. You decide on yes or no. So I decide to climb in through your back window, am I in your house legally or illegally?

Not rocket science what illegal immigration means or is.

Yes. This is an ugly chapter in American history.

My take is this:

Our institutions are corrupt. They're the ones driving all this, and they're totally fucking corrupt.

They're so corrupt, they're not getting my services any more.

The last institutional job I had, a huge entertainment company had just become an international conglomerate, and they were trying to run a man behind the curtain at a trade show. Once I found out, I bolted on the spot. I don't want any part of crap like that. I ain't workin for people like that. I refuse to get PAID to acquire a reputation as a rat and a weasel.
Nothing as corrupt as the Trump Family Crime Syndicate.

You were institutionalized...and it didn't work apparently.

What rule would that be?

Do you think Trump is above the Law?
If Hillary is, so is Donald.

If 51 current and former intelligence officials are, so is Donald.

If Hunter and Joe are, so is Donald, and SO ARE YOU.

That oughta make sense to you, black man. If it doesn't, go read Malcolm X.

If Hillary is, so is Donald.

If 51 current and former intelligence officials are, so is Donald.

If Hunter and Joe are, so is Donald, and SO ARE YOU.

That oughta make sense to you, black man. If it doesn't, go read Malcolm X.
Was Hillary investigated and what was she charged with?

What is the obsession with Hunter Biden?

If Joe has broke the Law, then charge him. What's the hold up?

Forum List

Back