The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

asoz7ft2w15b1.jpg
You libturd keep “forgetting” the operative word. I’ll provide you once again with a subtle hint.

It is ALLEGEDLY.

You’re too retarded to understand that your above quoted attempt at a sentence fails.

Laughing....says the guy that insists that HE knows the law, but a special counsel doesn't.

Sorry, Dunning-Kruger......but you have on idea what you're talking about. Trump's own admissions demonstrate he had classified documents in his possession. Any classified doc in his possession demonstrates that there was no blanket order to declassify.

But feel free to tell Jack Smith how he doesn't understand that law, but you've got it all figured out.

“The” document? Which document? Are you attempting — in your usual halting and grunting fashion — to refer to the one allegedly referenced in the audiotape?

The audio tape I've been referring to since Wednesday......and you insisted the MSM couldn't be trusted to relay? The one you ignored?

The one cited in the indictment itself, demonstrating the MSM was accurate and you didn't know what you were talking about?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same audio tape

Laughing....says the guy that insists that HE knows the law, but a special counsel doesn't.

Another lie. You really lie way too much.

To be clear, I never said or claimed any such thing. You lying twat.
Sorry, Dunning-Kruger......but you have on idea what you're talking about. Trump's own admissions demonstrate he had classified documents in his possession.

Sorry you retard. You still don’t know the context.
Any classified doc in his possession demonstrates that there was no blanket order to declassify.
Wrong. The blanket order was about certain documents he had in the Oval Office. His blanket order didn’t purport to declassify all classified documents. Just how fucking stupid are you?
But feel free to tell Jack Smith how he doesn't understand that law, but you've got it all figured out.
Feel free to get an adult to explain to you that lawyers are free to disagree. You idiot.
The audio tape I've been referring to since Wednesday......and you insisted the MSM couldn't be trusted to relay?
The point then was I don’t trust reporters relying on alleged sources. But you know that. Why do you lie so much?
The one you ignored
No. I didn’t. You lie.
The one cited in the indictment itself,
Now. Yes.
demonstrating the MSM was accurate

Not really since they had not heard it.
and you didn't know what you were talking about
Unlike yiu, I am the one here who does know what he is talking about. You substitute guesswork and misinformation and lies. You lie a lot.

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same audio tape
It seems like we now have reason to talk about the tape.

Name the law(s) Trump has broken? Be specific.

That’s easy, and hard. To have broken the laws in fact he would have to have been convicted in a court of law, or plead guilty. Here is what Trump is accused of in Federal Court. Chapter and verse of the laws.

Now the question is did Trump do it, and will he be convicted? The answer to that for me, and you if you are reasonably honest, I’d I don’t know.

Forum List

Back