Trump allegedly disclosed US submarine secrets to foreign national

We're aback to that load of crapola.Only using the word
" allegedly ".
All that's missing is the fresh buttered popcorn ... Folks.

I’ve posted in favor of Nikki Halley. I’ve argued against her and every other Republican Candidates idiotic idea to attack Mexico. But I’ve said she has the best chance to beat Biden.

Again. Search bar is up there.

That is yet another difference between us. I assume you are telling the truth when you say you will vote for and support Trump regardless of whatever crimes he may commit. You don’t believe me when I say I didn’t vote for Biden or anyone in 2020.

I believe you. I believe you when you say that in your mind the Democrats are so awful that it doesn’t matter how bad the Republican is.
Nikki Hailey is a Deep-State shill.

She showed her true colors first chance she got to prove herself.

I don't like back-stabbers.

She's just another John McCain or Mitt Romney.

Nikki Hailey is a Deep-State shill.

She showed her true colors first chance she got to prove herself.

I don't like back-stabbers.

She's just another John McCain or Mitt Romney.

Interesting. You have already essentially agreed that Trump is also scum. You don’t deny that he does bad things. After all at this point the fact that Trump had classified documents in contrivance of the law is established. We know that Trump did a lot of bad things leading up to January 6.

Nikki Halley is apparently a bad person in your mind for saying that Trump was wrong, the election wasn’t stolen. This acknowledgement of the facts. Facts confirmed by many investigations, makes her a deep state shill in your mind.

One question. Just one. What if she’s right? What if the election wasn’t stolen?

Is that MAGA defense/excuse for espionage these days?
Lets' take a look at something not too yore ago ... Bubba.
The time when a russian Pipeline { Nord Stream 2 } was
blown up.Dint take this Biden Adm. long to quickly
shutdown any specualtion that Ukraine or maybe the U.S.
has some hand in it.But Nooooooooooooooo { John belushi }
It just had to be Russia.
Turns out it Wasn't Russia.Why would Russia sabotage it's own
valuable Pipleline that Germany was banking on for use.
It was Definately not Russia and Victoria Nuland gave away the
gig.Not before elected Joe Biden came out and gave a press
conference that the U.S. " will end the Nord Stream If Russia invades
Ukraine and reemphasized with a promise { c/o Nuland } when asked
how.
How dat fir a current example of this Adm. and ...
Espionage ... Pally!

Interesting. You have already essentially agreed that Trump is also scum. You don’t deny that he does bad things. After all at this point the fact that Trump had classified documents in contrivance of the law is established. We know that Trump did a lot of bad things leading up to January 6.

Nikki Halley is apparently a bad person in your mind for saying that Trump was wrong, the election wasn’t stolen. This acknowledgement of the facts. Facts confirmed by many investigations, makes her a deep state shill in your mind.

One question. Just one. What if she’s right? What if the election wasn’t stolen?
You're just a typical leftist.....you have to put words in my mouth to win an argument.

She's full of shit.

There is no question the election was stolen.

Only a complete retard thinks otherwise. A mindless, gullible fuck like yourself.

Every Republican or member of the media that refuses to admit it are being paid to say that it wasn't stolen.

No matter how much evidence surfaces, you lying fucks keep saying there is no evidence.

Unlike the RW idiots. Real reporters and reasonable people put allegedly because we realize that a person is innocent until proven guilty. The indictments allege certain actions which are in contrivance of laws. The facts of the case.

A Jury decides A) if this really happened. And B) If this was a crime.
LOL. Yeah, a person is innocent until proven guilty. They will get a fair trial just before they are found guilty and jailed.

View attachment 838931

Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with foreign national: Sources

Unbelievable! Unconscionable! What do you think?
So far, 17 posts in, the MAGAts are laughing because trump can't do anything wrong. So another normal response count from them.

This ought to get interesting...

Former US president Donald Trump allegedly disclosed classified information on US submarines to Australian packaging mogul Anthony Pratt in April 2021, according to a report published by America’s ABC News.

It’s alleged that Pratt relayed the information to “scores of others” including “more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists”, ABC News reported.

“Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump – “leaning” toward Pratt as if to be discreet – then told Pratt two pieces of information about US submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,” sources told ABC US.

What a fucking POS Trump is! He was the worst President, citizen and business man we have ever had!

How do you know it's a "lie" ? Got anything to substantiate that ?
The burden of proof is not on me, the burden of proof is on the person who made the original statement.

Post the proof behind the statement. Yes I need proof, as would other logical thinking non-MAGA MAGGOT American would.

Can YOU name one Demcoratic President who was facing 91-Felony Counts who sat down with billionaire and told that billionaire secrets about U.S. Nuclear Powered Submarines...the fast answer is none.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back