Trump allegedly disclosed US submarine secrets to foreign national

USS John C. Calhoun SSBN-630 out of Kings Bay.

I was on the James Monroe in 1979 when we departed Rota, Spain and were the first boat into King's Bay.

What a HOLE! There was only a single long, pier and practically no facilities. Definitely no decent place for liberty. They had just dredged the channel for SSBN's and the Navigator flew ahead to check out the East River transit to the base.

There was only a single updated charted while he was going up the river, the tug (which drew less than 12 feet) ran aground three times.

He came back to the boat to take us in and I have NEVER seen anyone as nervous as he was bringing us up the channel.

Glad I wasn't in his shoes.

I was on the James Monroe in 1979 when we departed Rota, Spain and were the first boat into King's Bay.

What a HOLE! There was only a single long, pier and practically no facilities. Definitely no decent place for liberty. They had just dredged the channel for SSBN's and the Navigator flew ahead to check out the East River transit to the base.

There was only a single updated charted while he was going up the river, the tug (which drew less than 12 feet) ran aground three times.

He came back to the boat to take us in and I have NEVER seen anyone as nervous as he was bringing us up the channel.

Glad I wasn't in his shoes.
I was there March 1980 as a midshipman on one of the first submarine cruises for 3rd class midshipman. I was a former ET so it was an easy transition for me. Two other middies came with me and two us qualified submarines. We were at sea when Mount St Helens blew up and the Iranian hostage rescue attempt, and we didn't know for several days. We spent a few days prior to getting underway and you were absolutely right. The o-club was the old base commander's house and it was almost empty.

This ought to get interesting...

Former US president Donald Trump allegedly disclosed classified information on US submarines to Australian packaging mogul Anthony Pratt in April 2021, according to a report published by America’s ABC News.

It’s alleged that Pratt relayed the information to “scores of others” including “more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists”, ABC News reported.

“Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump – “leaning” toward Pratt as if to be discreet – then told Pratt two pieces of information about US submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected,” sources told ABC US.

Sure he did. Got him this time... no doubt Hillary

So let's put kids in cages and drown families in the river. Because China is sending most of it.

Yep, sounds like republican logic. Dick Cheney, is that you?
Let’s let 10-20 Million Turd World Illegals & Criminals & Single Military Age Males to Swarm In because it’s the right side of History

Let’s let 10-20 Million Turd World Illegals & Criminals & Single Military Age Males to Swarm In because it’s the right side of History
I am aware of the white nationalist talking points. Thanks.

And the military needs recruits. And we need laborers.

The

Military needs Chinese Sappers & their Spy Handlers & Overseas Commandos & Iranian & Somali & Sudanese & Syrian Islamists to be fast tracked into the US Military 😆🤣😝
Again, these racist puke talking points are not taken seriously, by normal people.

I was there March 1980 as a midshipman on one of the first submarine cruises for 3rd class midshipman. I was a former ET so it was an easy transition for me. Two other middies came with me and two us qualified submarines. We were at sea when Mount St Helens blew up and the Iranian hostage rescue attempt, and we didn't know for several days. We spent a few days prior to getting underway and you were absolutely right. The o-club was the old base commander's house and it was almost empty.

We.had middies on The Nat Greene on our shakedown cruise after the yard refit

They had laid on a lot of demonstrations for the middies benefit, including a meet up of two SSBNs so we could watch each other dive and surface, something I had never seen from the outside before.

The problem was, the middies had already made up their minds that they were going to be aviators so they weren't interest in the least.

Forum List

Back