$5 million: That's the amount of the bribe Joe Biden allegedly took from a foreign national as payment to influence US policy

You stupid mother fuckers. On June 6th, 2020 Joe Biden had been out of government politics for fucking nearly 4 years. There is no document that shows what is alleged. There is a document that shows Trump and Kushner took millions and billions from foreign actors though. That is undisputed. There is no document doing what is alleged.

The June 6th, 2020 date is when the whistleblower made the affidavit, dipshit. Biden took the $5 million bribe when he was VP.

Try to follow along, you look like a fucking idiot here.

So when the Trumpsters call it Biden's FBI, I can refer them to you? No, don't think so.

The FBI is under the executive branch.

You did exposed something.

Yes, we exposed that you support both Trump and Biden ignoring congressional oversight. Quite a surprise, I must say, given the way you claim to hate Trump.

Yes, we exposed that you support both Trump and Biden ignoring congressional oversight. Quite a surprise, I must say, given the way you claim to hate Trump.
So tell me, where were the leaders of the Neo-GOP when all the subpennie thingies the Democrat issued were ignored? Where were you? Were you supporting the Trumpyberra's call to obstruct the Congressional investigation into the Ukraine Shakedown plot or the Jan 6th Riot? Has Biden made a similar plea to anyone? How about Gym Jordan, didn't he defy a congressional subpennie?

You guys are too funny to take seriously.

The June 6th, 2020 date is when the whistleblower made the affidavit, dipshit. Biden took the $5 million bribe when he was VP.

Totally made up document claimed existing 4 years after Biden was out. Dumb dumb dumb.

Is there an Update?

LOLLOLLOLLL
Suckers.

What do you say now fuck wit? You are a joke And a fool.

Forum List

Back