Michael Cohen suggests trump will blackmail the DOJ by threatening to reveal secrets to foreign powers

If Trump did have anything at all on the FBI , I'm sure they are terrified he might turn it over to the American people , not a foreign power.

Can you quote an actual lefty on that? Nope, no you can’t, because it’s just a fantasy in your head.
Posted dozens of times here and I have what’s known as memory so not going hunting for you.

How the hell is this a topic for a political discussion when somebody "suggests" that the former president "might" engage in some nefarious conduct? How can anyone prove a negative?

I wouldn’t put that past Trump. But even HE has to know that such a threat would land him in jail.

Last edited:
He's out of jail, but probably still pissed at taking the fall for Trump's hush money payments for Trump fucking Stormy and the Playboy model chick. I kind of doubt he has current inside information.

In Doha Trump showed the Taliban leader a satellite picture of his house.

In Doha Trump showed the Taliban leader a satellite picture of his house.
He is one to hold a grudge, if you don't quietly take the fall for his BS, but not one to engender much loyalty as it really is a two-way street and with him, it is only one way.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back