Lori Lightfoot Urges 'Call to Arms' Against Supreme Court Over Roe v. Wade

Were you concerned with the massive, highly-destructive orgy of violence in DC on the day Trump was inaugurated? If not, you pretty much need to STFU or be outed as a flaming hypocrite.
LOL... there wasn't any, stop lying.

I suppose you think his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.... :badgrin:

That's what *should* have happened to the white trash seditionists.

Until it happens to dems, you'll have to keep jerking off to your guns.
LOL....I'd do better getting a chubby looking at nice piece of walnut and blued steel than looking at the bitter and mean-spirited slag women of the dem party we get exposed to on a daily basis. ;)

I mean you tell me, hell the one on the right is carrying a extra ass around. :puke3:

R.5d6e51e41b482e50dc19076c15f0948a

Were you concerned with the massive, highly-destructive orgy of violence in DC on the day Trump was inaugurated? If not, you pretty much need to STFU or be outed as a flaming hypocrite.
Another example of the leftist terrorist attempt at insurrection and stopping the peaceful transfer of power.

LOL... there wasn't any, stop lying.

I suppose you think his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.... :badgrin:
You are the only liar here..

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Black-clad activists among hundreds of demonstrators protesting Donald Trump’s swearing-in on Friday clashed with police a few blocks from the White House, in an outburst of violence rare for an inauguration.
At least 217 people were arrested in the melees, police said.
..https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-protests/violence-flares-in-washington-during-trump-inauguration-idUSKBN1540J7

LOL....I'd do better getting a chubby looking at nice piece of walnut and blued steel than looking at the bitter and mean-spirited slag women of the dem party we get exposed to on a daily basis. ;)

I mean you tell me, hell the one on the right is carrying a extra ass around. :puke3:

Those pants are struggling

And they say Trump is seditious.

"To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms," Lightfoot tweeted. - Lori Lightfoot urges "call to arms" against Supreme Court over Roe v. Wade

She needs a visit from the FBI over that comment. Textbook domestic terrorism right out in the open.

I'm trying to imagine any Republican uttering those words out loud, let alone immortalizing them in a tweet.

Here we have the Left all over the country calling for violence and they don't bat an eye.

Why aren't the same dipshits in the Justice Department that spent tremendous resources going after the Patriots that protested against The Democrats stealing an election go after these insurrectionists?

Trump said a whole less than that and he was impeached by the Democrat filth in the House. What the hell is wrong with these Democrat Leftest?

Why aren't the same dipshits in the Justice Department that spent tremendous resources going after the Patriots that protested against The Democrats stealing an election go after these insurrectionists?

Trump said a whole less than that and he was impeached by the Democrat filth in the House. What the hell is wrong with these Democrat Leftest?
Because the Leftwing terrorists are the militant wing of the Democrat party.

Probably Trump supporters.

Don't be fooled.

Are Courts not allowed to review and overturn a decision?
Apparently not, at least if it displeases the Leftist thugs. Ooops... they are eventually going to be schooled in ways they'll finally understand and it's going to REALLY "displease" them. Pool likes to say that Conservatives are "cowardly" but the Left isn't "brave", they simply know that they'll be kept safe from most legal repercussions. They will begin to moderate their insanity once they begin facing "non-legal" repercussions.

BTW, I'm not calling for law-breaking or violence, I'm simply calling for equity of outcome between the political ideologies of America. Surely if one group can get a pass on violent rioting, the other is entitled to it as well?

That's Antifa special forces, aka Meal Team Six.

Apparently not, at least if it displeases the Leftist thugs. Ooops... they are eventually going to be schooled in ways they'll finally understand and it's going to REALLY "displease" them. Pool likes to say that Conservatives are "cowardly" but the Left isn't "brave", they simply know that they'll be kept safe from most legal repercussions. They will begin to moderate their insanity once they begin facing "non-legal" repercussions.

BTW, I'm not calling for law-breaking or violence, I'm simply calling for equity of outcome between the political ideologies of America. Surely if one group can get a pass on violent rioting, the other is entitled to it as well?
I really can't think of anything I'd to want to burn or loot.....I'd prefer to get right to the rope and lamppost festivities. No need taking all night to do a job....Unlike the left some people have to be at work the next morning. ;)

And they say Trump is seditious.

"To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms," Lightfoot tweeted. - Lori Lightfoot urges "call to arms" against Supreme Court over Roe v. Wade

She needs a visit from the FBI over that comment. Textbook domestic terrorism right out in the open.

I'm trying to imagine any Republican uttering those words out loud, let alone immortalizing them in a tweet.
Arrest Beetlejuice.

Forum List

Back