Lori Lightfoot Urges 'Call to Arms' Against Supreme Court Over Roe v. Wade

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
And they say Trump is seditious.

"To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms," Lightfoot tweeted. - Lori Lightfoot urges "call to arms" against Supreme Court over Roe v. Wade

She needs a visit from the FBI over that comment. Textbook domestic terrorism right out in the open.

I'm trying to imagine any Republican uttering those words out loud, let alone immortalizing them in a tweet.

"To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms," Lightfoot tweeted. - Lori Lightfoot urges "call to arms" against Supreme Court over Roe v. Wade

She needs a visit from the FBI over that comment. Textbook domestic terrorism right out in the open.

I'm trying to imagine any Republican uttering those words out loud, let alone immortalizing them in a tweet.
Ohhhh this is so excellent.......These riots will be more fun than 2020

I think I've figured out why so much flipping-out from the left.....When/if it goes back to the states the blue states are not going to far as well in abortion legislation as they think that they will.

Oh they will still have it but I figure third trimester abortions are going to be drastically curtailed once the whole of the public has a say.....That will become particularly true for blue controlled areas within red states.

That's what *should* have happened to the white trash seditionists.

Until it happens to dems, you'll have to keep jerking off to your guns.
I realize the abortion protesters are white trash, but you shouldn't call them seditionists until someone explains that term to you.

I think I've figured out why so much flipping-out from the left.....When/if it goes back to the states the blue states are not going to far as well in abortion legislation as they think that they will.

Oh they will still have it but I figure third trimester abortions are going to be drastically curtailed once the whole of the public has a say.....That will become particularly true for blue controlled areas within red states.
Not at all.

They’ll make abortion possible 10 months after pregnancy.

They'll likely be more violent. Leftists murdered 25 people during their Summer of Terror in 2020, mostly black people. I'm sure they're looking to top it.
The Left expects US to be more upset about the January 6th riot at the Capitol than the mass violence that took place throughout 2020 and what is shaping up for 2022 because the Court is doing something they don’t like. Is the Court acting outside of the Constitution? Are Courts not allowed to review and overturn a decision?

To make a call to arms, the people have to be armed...lol

The exceptionally retarded left coast states like CA/WA/OR sure but I'd not be so certain with IL and NY.
Okay maybe up to 9 months and a few days for IL or NY

You realize we’re talking about demonRats here?

You realize Lori Lightfoot is from IL, the one calling to bear arms?????

Forum List

Back