Trump accused by the undoubtedly-saintly AG and Co.

Liberals are emotionally disturbed because they have been trained to respond to certain phrases.
Liberals are mentally ill because they cannot form a logical flowchart in their brains of reality vs agenda.
In other words, they are SHALLOW

I don't think they actually feel much of anything on a deep level, which is kind of scary. But all young people tend to be that way. And sometimes I wonder if it's good to NOT be that way. I mean, the more deeply you feel, the more hurt you get. I mean, there are things in the world going on right now that just enrage me and/or make me feel some other passionate way and sometimes I have to just have a talk w/ myself.. One example is abortion. It really pains me to know all those children created by God are being destroyed and no one will ever know that person (etc). Then again, it is the poeple who don't feel badly about that that we should worry about---

In other words, they are SHALLOW

I don't think they actually feel much of anything on a deep level, which is kind of scary. But all young people tend to be that way. And sometimes I wonder if it's good to NOT be that way. I mean, the more deeply you feel, the more hurt you get. I mean, there are things in the world going on right now that just enrage me and/or make me feel some other passionate way and sometimes I have to just have a talk w/ myself.. One example is abortion. It really pains me to know all those children created by God are being destroyed and no one will ever know that person (etc). Then again, it is the poeple who don't feel badly about that that we should worry about---
As John Lennon said, Genius is Pain.
People don't want to think, they just want to have a good time as long as they are not the ones suffering.

As John Lennon said, Genius is Pain.
People don't want to think, they just want to have a good time as long as they are not the ones suffering.
no wonder Lennon got killed. People who speak the truth are not always appreciated, although really I don't know why that loser shot him. Anyway, just speaking my mind before engaging brain.. it happens

and you are correct that most people do not want to think. Where I am at, I am one of the few who watches news and watches it intently as I try to learn as much as I can about.. whatever. A lot of people are a big disappointment to me bc they watch ZERO news (or i don't see them watch it anyhow). Then you talk to some people and you KNOW they don't watch any.. kinda creepy... reminiscent of Rome falling.. You know, bread and circuses andto hell with important stuf.

no wonder Lennon got killed. People who speak the truth are not always appreciated, although really I don't know why that loser shot him. Anyway, just speaking my mind before engaging brain.. it happens

and you are correct that most people do not want to think. Where I am at, I am one of the few who watches news and watches it intently as I try to learn as much as I can about.. whatever. A lot of people are a big disappointment to me bc they watch ZERO news (or i don't see them watch it anyhow). Then you talk to some people and you KNOW they don't watch any.. kinda creepy... reminiscent of Rome falling.. You know, bread and circuses andto hell with important stuf.
Ignorance is bliss...to the foolish.

we wish!

right now they are given free reign

They are like monsters.. like Godzilla.. terrorizing everyone
When we started seeing parents so fearful of their children that they couldn't bring themselves to discipline them, back in the late 60's, we knew this would come.

Ignorance is bliss...to the foolish.
I used to not watch much news but that was because I was a very busy person back in the day. What really bugs me is when you see retired people who don't watch much news.. but I guess I'm being overly critical -- everyone has their own life to live.. Who am I to say how they live it? But still, there are SCARY things going on.. like russia and china getting together.. and they aren't looking too kindly on the USA.

When we started seeing parents so fearful of their children that they couldn't bring themselves to discipline them, back in the late 60's, we knew this would come.
we should have known. But I think a lot of people just figured.. Hey, things will work out

then we got bidum and everything just went to Hell in a hurry

I used to not watch much news but that was because I was a very busy person back in the day. What really bugs me is when you see retired people who don't watch much news.. but I guess I'm being overly critical -- everyone has their own life to live.. Who am I to say how they live it? But still, there are SCARY things going on.. like russia and china getting together.. and they aren't looking too kindly on the USA.
China should love us; we buy everything they make regardless of how shitty they treat their people.

China should love us; we buy everything they make regardless of how shitty they treat their people.
yeh, we need to stop that.

I have always wondered why every label on damn near every product in the store says Made in China

scary... we need wise people in DC--and what do we get? sheez.. pathological liars like schiffty and AOC... corrupt insider traders like pelousi .. and I could go on and on

yeh, we need to stop that.

I have always wondered why every label on damn near every product in the store says Made in China

scary... we need wise people in DC--and what do we get? sheez.. pathological liars like schiffty and AOC... corrupt insider traders like pelousi .. and I could go on and on
I buy based on reviews so I usually buy German or Japanese made products,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back