Trump accused by the undoubtedly-saintly AG and Co.

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022
I was watching this on Fox earlier, this AG who just knows she's got Trump now!

You look at her and the people behind her, all smug and righteous.

someone needs to investigate THEM! I'd bet you'd find some salacious stuff there. Meanwhile, Trump will be judged by these .. possibly totally-sin-free people..

Is this different than the one filed in January?
it was just filed today or very recently. It was announced today. I guess when Trump was asked by bank folks what the sq footage of one property was, he exaggerated or something. Bu they are claiming he deliberately lied, I think. . or should have known the exact sq footage.. sigh

I couldn't help but take back a thought I had a few days ago, namely that Trump should be the R candidate. Maybe DeSantis would be the best candidate fo the Rs.. But still, I haven't heard the other side, the Trump side of the story yet so I'm not going to write off Trump 24 yet

someone needs to investigate THEM! I'd bet you'd find some salacious stuff there. Meanwhile, Trump will be judged by these .. possibly totally-sin-free people..
Trump's CFO ratted out Donald & Co. She opened the door for other agencies. Trump will go in front of a jury. None of that "I plead the 5th" crap.

it was just filed today or very recently. It was announced today. I guess when Trump was asked by bank folks what the sq footage of one property was, he exaggerated or something. Bu they are claiming he deliberately lied, I think. . or should have known the exact sq footage.. sigh

I couldn't help but take back a thought I had a few days ago, namely that Trump should be the R candidate. Maybe DeSantis would be the best candidate fo the Rs.. But still, I haven't heard the other side, the Trump side of the story yet so I'm not going to write off Trump 24 yet
It doesn't matter what he said. This is a rehash of the one filed in January. Thanks to this boards wayback machine you can read the same argument for yourself.

Why isn't the LibTard going after the Underwriter(s)?

Doesn't matter what shade of lipstick you use. That's still a pig.

Yep, for the 42,938th time -- THEY GOT HIM NOW, for sure! :laughing0301:

And that's how stupid LibTards bee....
are u saying they're stupid to bring this kind of case against Trump? or against anyone?

I'd like to hear a good lawyer on this, hope I see one on the news soon. But yeh, it does make sense that the persons doing the paperwork would need something OTHER THAN the owner of the property's word

Yep, for the 42,938th time -- THEY GOT HIM NOW, for sure! :laughing0301:
I think even if Trump was found guilty of .. shall we say: exaggerating his properties' worth

Americans would take one look @ bidum or whomever is running in 24

and say--- RE Trump's possible dishonesty in real estate paperwork:

Who gives a sorry rat's ass

are u saying they're stupid to bring this kind of case against Trump? or against anyone?

I'd like to hear a good lawyer on this, hope I see one on the news soon. But yeh, it does make sense that the persons doing the paperwork would need something OTHER THAN the owner of the property's word
against anyone

But it's not just that dims are... dim

What really disgusts me is how they think most Americans are just as dim--you know, like they can just say antying in front of a microphone on tv and we'll all just eat it up. Some do but they usually end up vomiting eventually
Liberals are emotionally disturbed because they have been trained to respond to certain phrases.
Liberals are mentally ill because they cannot form a logical flowchart in their brains of reality vs agenda.

Liberals are emotionally disturbed because they have been trained to respond to certain phrases.
Liberals are mentally ill because they cannot form a logical flowchart in their brains of reality vs agenda.
Really well said.

I can't wait until it's time to open those old mental institutions back up.
1663796534585.png

Forum List

Back