Mark Levin on Jack Smith and the Corrupt DOJ

Just asking a simple question, if there is evidence that Trump broke the law should he be tried for it or is he above the law?
You’re a poseur.

There was crystal clear evidence that Hunter broke the law relative to the gun.

According to your logic, he shouldn’t have gotten a diversion. He should have been prosecuted. Gee. I wonder if he is somehow above the law?

By contrast, the current set of indictments against Trump don’t involve any crystal clear evidence and they require legal contortionism to even pretend that there were crimes to charge in the first place.

You’re a poseur.

There was crystal clear evidence that Hunter broke the law relative to the gun.

According to your logic, he shouldn’t have gotten a diversion. He should have been prosecuted. Gee. I wonder if he is somehow above the law?
My logic is that Hunter should have been treated no better and no worse than anyone else. So far as I know he got a standard sentence for his crime.

By contrast, the current set of indictments against Trump don’t involve any crystal clear evidence and they require legal contortionism to even pretend that there were crimes to charge in the first place.
You obviously have not read the indictment.

Just asking a simple question, if there is evidence that Trump broke the law should he be tried for it or is he above the law?
Can you check back to see if they've given you any new talking points?

Trump broke the law. He will face a number of criminal trials before it is all over. The Qanon, 4 chan, and MAGAs can all be mindlessly chattering chipmunks, but that will change nothing.

My logic is that Hunter should have been treated no better and no worse than anyone else. So far as I know he got a standard sentence for his crime.
Most folks wouldn’t have been permitted to plead to mere misdemeanors and damn few would get a diversion on a felony gun charge. So, you’re mistaken.
You obviously have not read the indictment.
You have no clue what you’re talking about. It is precisely because I read those ridiculous indictments and because, unlike you, I understand the law, that I can state (correctly) that the indictments are bogus.

Most folks wouldn’t have been permitted to plead to mere misdemeanors and damn few would get a diversion on a felony gun charge. So, you’re mistaken.
How exactly do you know that?

You have no clue what you’re talking about. It is precisely because I read those ridiculous indictments and because, unlike you, I understand the law, that I can state (correctly) that the indictments are bogus.
The prosecutors wrote them, a grand jury agreed with them and a judge OKed them. But your legal opinion is different based on your legal training which is...

How exactly do you know that?
Try paying attention. You’d be amazed what you could learn if you’d ever open your eyes.
The prosecutors wrote them, a grand jury agreed with them and a judge OKed them. But your legal opinion is different based on your legal training which is...
Drafting the wording of an indictment is generally a prosecutorial job. Yes.

A grand jury got resented with largely one-sided evidence in each case. And yes. The majority of each Grand Jury had to have said, “good enough for me.”

And generally speaking, a judge doesn’t rule on the legal or evidentiary sufficiency of any grand jury presentment until some period of time after the arraignment. But many do get sort of rubber stamped.

If you think you have a point in any of that, you’re mistaken.

Biden illegally had classified docs in his garage, in this study .... Is he above the law?
Absolutely not. Of course he didn't try to hide them or lie to the FBI so his crime is minor compared to Trump's. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath so it must be a serious matter.

Absolutely not. Of course he didn't try to hide them or lie to the FBI so his crime is minor compared to Trump's. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath so it must be a serious matter.
Of course he hid them. They were hidden in boxes in his garage, in his study ...

Trump didn't lie to the FBI. You're just making shit up now

Try paying attention. You’d be amazed what you could learn if you’d ever open your eyes.
If you can't answer a simple question it is OK to admit it.

Drafting the wording of an indictment is generally a prosecutorial job. Yes.

A grand jury got resented with largely one-sided evidence in each case. And yes. The majority of each Grand Jury had to have said, “good enough for me.”

And generally speaking, a judge doesn’t rule on the legal or evidentiary sufficiency of any grand jury presentment until some period of time after the arraignment. But many do get sort of rubber stamped.

If you think you have a point in any of that, you’re mistaken.
I look forward to reading the rest of your amicus curiae brief.

Forum List

Back