Trump abandons long standing American foreign policy over conflict of interest.

Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Trump Demonstrates No Interest in Freedom in Turkey

Why? Because

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg
They share a common belief, autocracy

You've edited your memories.

He was called crazy because he thought that the Soviet Union could be defeated.

You lefties were offended by the idea that the Tide of History could be reversed, and attacked him viciously.

As you do with all who dare disagree with you.

You made fools of yourself, but lack the self awareness to know that.

He was a fun guy I'm sure.

This was the NATO/Warsaw Pact when Reagan took office, 1980.

800px-Cold_War_Map_1980.png

By the time his vice president finished his term as President, The Warsaw Pact was gone.

The Soviet Union itself was gone.

The hatred you lefties express for the man, reveals a lot more about you, than about him.

You forgot to answer my question. And your insistence that people should praise the man for goods he was not responsible for, while ignoring the evils for which he was, is deplorable.

LOL!!!! You can't bring yourself to admit that he was right and you were wrong, even AFTER watching the Warsaw Pact, and the Soviet union fall.

Are you still waiting for the inevitable tide of history to sweep away Capitalism, like a good little marxist?

You did not aske a question.

Did Reagan defeat communism, or is communism unsustainable. Simple question, even for a sick, perverted bastard like yourself.

You are the one seething with hatred for a man long dead who's primary legacy is peace and freedom for the world.

Reagan defeated communism. Historical Determinism is a Marxist Idea, which explains why you are so focused on it, pinko.

By the time his vice president finished his term as President, The Warsaw Pact was gone.

The hatred you lefties express for the man, reveals a lot more about you, than about him.

You forgot to answer my question. And your insistence that people should praise the man for goods he was not responsible for, while ignoring the evils for which he was, is deplorable.

LOL!!!! You can't bring yourself to admit that he was right and you were wrong, even AFTER watching the Warsaw Pact, and the Soviet union fall.

Are you still waiting for the inevitable tide of history to sweep away Capitalism, like a good little marxist?

Did Reagan defeat communism, or is communism unsustainable. Simple question, even for a sick, perverted bastard like yourself.

You are the one seething with hatred for a man long dead who's primary legacy is peace and freedom for the world.

Reagan defeated communism. Historical Determinism is a Marxist Idea, which explains why you are so focused on it, pinko.

Well damn then people should keep trying communism, since only sabotage by the leader of a foreign superpower can prevent it from succeeding.

You hatred of the man that ended a conflict that threatened the safety of the world is pathetic.

a2ecb7d12c7140454fa241e5ce7cba37.jpg
He ended it? I thought you dumb fucks said communism ends itself. So you're saying the USSR would be alive and well today without the actions of a drug addled, alzheimer's patient?

THe idea that the Right, believing that Capitalism and Democracy was better for Mankind than COmmunism, and US rejecting the Marxist Idea of HIstorical Determinism, does not mean that we had a blind faith that victory was assured regardless of individual actions.

He said he would win it, and you lefties said he was insane to say that.

Then, he won it.

And you lefties sort of realize, on some level that you have been made fools of, but you don't seem to realize that ANYTHING negative you say about Reagan only makes your being pawned by him and his victory, all the more crushing.

IMO, he was a visionary, so you guys being wrong, just means you were normal people who could not see as clearing as him.

BUT, if he was an idiot, and he was right and you were wrong, what does that make YOU?

may-01-2004-woodstock-georgia-usa-a-special-education-teacher-with-cab5t4.jpg
Did he "win it," or is communism unsustainable. Simple question.

And you should be ashamed of abusing that person in your image. You are a sick fuck.

HE won it.

And "unsustainable" is a meaningless term, robbed of all meaning by people like you.
So without a person like Reagan, Communism is a perfectly reasonable form of government. Didn't expect you to come to that conclusion.

Nothing I said could be interpreted as a defense of communism.

THat you feel a need to spew such vile and obvious lies, shows that YOU KNOW you are full of shit.

Also, made a fool of by a man you consider an idiot.

Thus this, must be your self image.

He ended it? I thought you dumb fucks said communism ends itself. So you're saying the USSR would be alive and well today without the actions of a drug addled, alzheimer's patient?

THe idea that the Right, believing that Capitalism and Democracy was better for Mankind than COmmunism, and US rejecting the Marxist Idea of HIstorical Determinism, does not mean that we had a blind faith that victory was assured regardless of individual actions.

Then, he won it.

And you lefties sort of realize, on some level that you have been made fools of, but you don't seem to realize that ANYTHING negative you say about Reagan only makes your being pawned by him and his victory, all the more crushing.

IMO, he was a visionary, so you guys being wrong, just means you were normal people who could not see as clearing as him.

BUT, if he was an idiot, and he was right and you were wrong, what does that make YOU?

And you should be ashamed of abusing that person in your image. You are a sick fuck.

HE won it.

And "unsustainable" is a meaningless term, robbed of all meaning by people like you.
So without a person like Reagan, Communism is a perfectly reasonable form of government. Didn't expect you to come to that conclusion.

THat you feel a need to spew such vile and obvious lies, shows that YOU KNOW you are full of shit.

You double down on mocking a disabled child and their mother. Of course, you're a Trump/Reagan supporter.

Well damn then people should keep trying communism, since only sabotage by the leader of a foreign superpower can prevent it from succeeding.

Depends on your goals, and the metric you judge success by.

Quality of life, freedom? Capitalism and Democracy wins hands down.

Maintaining power for the elite? Was doing pretty good at that, unit Reagan.

Then, he won it.

HE won it.

You double down on mocking a disabled child and their mother. Of course, you're a Trump/Reagan supporter.

There is nothing for the child or the mother to be ashamed of.

For you to have that as a self image of yourself, though is something for you to be ashamed of.

NO surprise your response to something you don't like to hear is to attempt a personal smear of me.

Every time you insult or diminish Reagan, you are saying WORST about yourself.

IMO, Reagan was a visionary. Him proving you wrong, IN MY EYES, is no slur on you.

HE won it.

For you to have that as a self image of yourself, though is something for you to be ashamed of.

NO surprise your response to something you don't like to hear is to attempt a personal smear of me.

IMO, Reagan was a visionary. Him proving you wrong, IN MY EYES, is no slur on you.
You are mocking a disabled child in a photo to win points on the internet. Pathetic. You're not worth the air you breathe.

HE won it.

You are mocking a disabled child in a photo to win points on the internet. Pathetic. You're not worth the air you breathe.

You already said that.

Then I said this.

Then I said this..

Exactly. Fuck you, scum. Don't pick on the disabled.

As far as I know, YOU are not disabled.

You just feel bad about yourself because you were made a fool of by a man you consider an idiot.
You mocked a disabled child because you are pathetic scum. I don't think I'll be speaking to you anymore.

I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

He was called crazy for that.

By people like you. Probably by you personally.

When the Wall fell, were you happy, or embarrassed?
Funny, I thought he was called crazy because of the crippling alzheimers.

Here he is discussing foreign policy with a banana:

Reagan02.jpg

You lefties were offended by the idea that the Tide of History could be reversed, and attacked him viciously.

I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

Reagan02.jpg

What did it look like after he signed that legislation that declared them illegal and bombed them?

</sarcasm>

Then I said this..

Exactly. Fuck you, scum. Don't pick on the disabled.

As far as I know, YOU are not disabled.

You just feel bad about yourself because you were made a fool of by a man you consider an idiot.
You mocked a disabled child because you are pathetic scum. I don't think I'll be speaking to you anymore.

Your desire to avoid addressing the point is noted. YOur attempt to gin up a Moral Authority and to smear me is ridiculed.

Reagan02.jpg

Reagan02.jpg

What did it look like after he signed that legislation that declared them illegal and bombed them?

</sarcasm>

He made a joke. THe only people who pretended to be upset were lefties like your self.

Except the USSR didn't fall until 1991, three years after Ronnie left the building.......

Except the USSR didn't fall until 1991, three years after Ronnie left the building.......

My mind is literally boggled that you could try to claim that a three year gap from his 8 years, means that his actions and policies were not the primary cause of the Fall,

ESPECIALLY since his VP was elected on being Reagan's "third term".

My mind is literally boggled that you could try to claim that a three year gap from his 8 years, means that his actions and policies were not the primary cause of the Fall,

ESPECIALLY since his VP was elected on being Reagan's "third term".

Every president since WWII played a part in their collapse. Some people view Bushes first term as his third.

Forum List

Back