President Trump :: Agenda 47

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

QUOTE:
Our Mission to Make America Great Again
I left behind my former life because I could not sit by and watch career politicians continue bleeding this country dry and allow other nations to take advantage of us on trade, borders, foreign policy, and national defense. As President, I took on every powerful special interest, fixing globalist trade deals, ending foreign wars, securing the border, and standing up to Big Pharma and China. Together, we put America First and returned power to the American People.

The corrupt government cartel is once again destroying our country. We are a nation that surrendered in Afghanistan, and allowed Russia to devastate Ukraine, China to threaten Taiwan, and Iran to build a nuclear weapon. We are a nation where free speech is no longer allowed, crime is rampant like never before, terrorists are invading our southern border, and the economy is in a recession. We are a nation that is hostile to liberty, freedom, and faith.

Our populist movement to Make America Great Again is the only force on earth that will lead our country back to safety, prosperity, and peace. I will never stop fighting for you, the American People, against the failed political establishment. I take the slings and arrows for you so that we can have our country back. Together, we will finish the job of saving our country once and for all and raise the next generation of strong American Patriots and Leaders.

COMMENT: Following are various specific policies of Agenda 47. (I assume you all get what that name means, right?)

Agenda47: Firing the Radical Marxist Prosecutors Destroying America​

Agenda47: Liberating America from Biden’s Regulatory Onslaught​

• Banned

Agenda47: Ending the Nightmare of the Homeless, Drug Addicts, and Dangerously Deranged​

For a small fraction of what we spend upon Ukraine, we could take care of every homeless veteran in America. Our veterans are being treated horribly.

• Banned
The American Way of Life is under attack while career politicians destroy our economy and sabotage our nation’s incredible potential. We will take our country back from the corrupt Washington establishment and return power to the American people, where it belongs. We will achieve a future of prosperity, security, and peace — creating once again the greatest economy in the history of the world, defending our borders, restoring energy independence, and leading with strength and pride on the world stage. It is time to put America First once more and usher in a glorious new era of faith, family, and freedom. Together, we will save lives, save jobs, and save America. Join me in our unstoppable mission to Make America Great Again.

1698140193762.png

• Banned

This was actually posted 5 months ago. As usual, Trump sees all problems clearly.​

Protecting Students from the Radical Left and Marxist Maniacs Infecting Educational Institutions​

For many years, tuition costs at colleges and universities have been exploding, and I mean absolutely exploding while academics have been obsessed with indoctrinating America's youth. The time has come to reclaim our once great educational institutions from the radical Left, and we will do that

I would like an agenda that isn't a petty little man settling his grievances because the people voted him out of office and he couldn't help but break the law when he was in office.

Here's the big question for you. If the GOP has such great ideas, why is Trump necessary?

He seems like more of a liability than a help.

• Banned

Agenda47: President Trump’s Ten Principles For Great Schools Leading To Great Jobs​

• Banned

Agenda47: America Must Have the #1 Lowest Cost Energy and Electricity on Earth​

The American Way of Life is under attack while career politicians destroy our economy and sabotage our nation’s incredible potential. We will take our country back from the corrupt Washington establishment and return power to the American people, where it belongs. We will achieve a future of prosperity, security, and peace — creating once again the greatest economy in the history of the world, defending our borders, restoring energy independence, and leading with strength and pride on the world stage. It is time to put America First once more and usher in a glorious new era of faith, family, and freedom. Together, we will save lives, save jobs, and save America. Join me in our unstoppable mission to Make America Great Again.

View attachment 847689
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :th_believecrap:

QUOTE:
Our Mission to Make America Great Again
I left behind my former life because I could not sit by and watch career politicians continue bleeding this country dry and allow other nations to take advantage of us on trade, borders, foreign policy, and national defense. As President, I took on every powerful special interest, fixing globalist trade deals, ending foreign wars, securing the border, and standing up to Big Pharma and China. Together, we put America First and returned power to the American People.

The corrupt government cartel is once again destroying our country. We are a nation that surrendered in Afghanistan, and allowed Russia to devastate Ukraine, China to threaten Taiwan, and Iran to build a nuclear weapon. We are a nation where free speech is no longer allowed, crime is rampant like never before, terrorists are invading our southern border, and the economy is in a recession. We are a nation that is hostile to liberty, freedom, and faith.

Our populist movement to Make America Great Again is the only force on earth that will lead our country back to safety, prosperity, and peace. I will never stop fighting for you, the American People, against the failed political establishment. I take the slings and arrows for you so that we can have our country back. Together, we will finish the job of saving our country once and for all and raise the next generation of strong American Patriots and Leaders.

COMMENT: Following are various specific policies of Agenda 47. (I assume you all get what that name means, right?)

Agenda47: Firing the Radical Marxist Prosecutors Destroying America​

Agenda47: Liberating America from Biden’s Regulatory Onslaught​

2hyofm0mj6wb1.jpg

President Trump: "I Believe We Have a Compromised President... He's a Manchurian Candidate"​

Only a retarded ignorant Leftist would call a candidate putting out his positions on issues "wanting attention." You democrats are just embarrassingly stupid

President Trump’s America First Economic Record v. Bidenomics​

A47: Return Production of Essential Medicines Back to USA and End Biden’s Pharmaceutical Shortages​

A47: Return Production of Essential Medicines Back to USA and End Biden’s Pharmaceutical Shortages​

These would be the pharmacuetical shortages caused because Trump slapped a bunch of Tariffs on China, where most pharmaceuticals or their precursors are made.

Good show. Trump fucks something up, Biden fixes, and Trump claims he's going to fix the problem he created.

When Donald Trump introduced a 25 percent tariff on $34 billion worth of Chinese imports in July last year, the Chinese promptly responded by slapping tariffs on $34 billion worth of imported U.S. goods. U.S. agricultural commodities were the target in that instance, however there is real concern that, next time, China might cast an eye over its near-monopoly on the raw ingredients used to make pharmaceuticals.

More than 80% of the active ingredients used to make the world’s prescription medications are manufactured in China and India, with China producing the lion’s share. Very little is manufactured in the U.S., where most of the world’s pharmaceutical companies are headquartered. So as the relationship between the U.S. and China continues to deteriorate, the possibility that China could use drug supply as a weapon of choice and block exports of pharmaceuticals, becomes very real.

These would be the pharmacuetical shortages caused because Trump slapped a bunch of Tariffs on China, where most pharmaceuticals or their precursors are made.

Good show. Trump fucks something up, Biden fixes, and Trump claims he's going to fix the problem he created.

When Donald Trump introduced a 25 percent tariff on $34 billion worth of Chinese imports in July last year, the Chinese promptly responded by slapping tariffs on $34 billion worth of imported U.S. goods. U.S. agricultural commodities were the target in that instance, however there is real concern that, next time, China might cast an eye over its near-monopoly on the raw ingredients used to make pharmaceuticals.

More than 80% of the active ingredients used to make the world’s prescription medications are manufactured in China and India, with China producing the lion’s share. Very little is manufactured in the U.S., where most of the world’s pharmaceutical companies are headquartered. So as the relationship between the U.S. and China continues to deteriorate, the possibility that China could use drug supply as a weapon of choice and block exports of pharmaceuticals, becomes very real.

Another FAIL post by JoeBlowhard

I would like an agenda that isn't a petty little man settling his grievances because the people voted him out of office and he couldn't help but break the law when he was in office.

Here's the big question for you. If the GOP has such great ideas, why is Trump necessary?

He seems like more of a liability than a help.
Because Trump is better than any Democrat scumbag since Woodrow fucking Wilson!

Forum List

Back