Trump abandons long standing American foreign policy over conflict of interest.

Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Trump Demonstrates No Interest in Freedom in Turkey

Why? Because

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg
It's beyond strange that he congratulated Erdogon, but it's probably more the case that he had no idea what the vote was about.

I think Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia.
Like Reagan, 20 years from now we'll find out his time as President was spent being wracked by crippling alzheimers.

You are referring to the President who was RIGHT about the Soviet Union falling and all you lefties were wrong when you attacked him for saying that?

YOu really want to bring THAT guy up?
Now that people have access to information through the internet, and can't be easily fooled by the fake myths republicans spew about Reagan, abso-fucking-lutely I want to bring him up.

Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Why? Because

Aren't you european?

You guys just lost teh UK, maybe now would be a good time to let Turkey in, to make up the difference.

After all, you're not islamophobic are you?

No, no and no.

Want to give actual thinking a try?

Why? Because

It's beyond strange that he congratulated Erdogon, but it's probably more the case that he had no idea what the vote was about.
That or he's happy that Erdogan can do even more to protect his financial interests over there now.

Why? Because

the people voted for it. Why should he be upset?
There is so much REAL shit to complain about.. why make yourself sound like such a nitpicker?
Are you wanting us to invade turkey or something?
WTF

Did you actually read the post you are replying to?

The vote was manipulated and journalists jailed.

International election observers deliver scathing verdict on fairness of Turkish referendum

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Why? Because

It's not strange if he wants to keep TRUMP on those towers in Turkey.

It is strange to Americans who expect Trump to be busy representing their democratic values instead of self-interests.

Trump's quote is from 2015.

Perhaps you have a better explanation for why an American President would think it to be a good idea to go out of his way to congratulate a freshly minted autocrat.
he put his personal business BEFORE our Nation and our values, and our allies.
As a private citizen, he's allowed to do that.

President of the United States of America? A private citizen? Since when??

This just in:

Troll Likes Absolutely Nothing President Trump has done or will ever do.

Now there is some real news for you.
So you agree with congratulating a dictator stealing another election?
You're just as big a piece of shit as the orange clown is.

Like Reagan, 20 years from now we'll find out his time as President was spent being wracked by crippling alzheimers.

You are referring to the President who was RIGHT about the Soviet Union falling and all you lefties were wrong when you attacked him for saying that?

Now that people have access to information through the internet, and can't be easily fooled by the fake myths republicans spew about Reagan, abso-fucking-lutely I want to bring him up.

You mean, like him making fools of all the oh so smug and sure of themselves lefty talking heads?

Yep. I remember it well. All you lefties, just as smug then as you are now.

Completely wrong and you didn't learn a thing.

The drumpf family is a criminal enterprise. Drumpf is using the presidency to stuff money into his pockets and he has gathered his offspring to suck on the taxpayer tit as well. It is disgusting and against the law. The Republicans in Congress have shown their hand once and for all. They could not care less if a president burned the Constitution as long as it is a Republican president.

Conservatives this is who you are now. Better to just go form your own country and be done with it, you have no morals or ethics and you view the US Constitution as your enemy. It's time for you to go. Go re form the Confederacy and build a huge wall around it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to see or hear you.

The drumpf family is a criminal enterprise. Drumpf is using the presidency to stuff money into his pockets and he has gathered his offspring to suck on the taxpayer tit as well. It is disgusting and against the law
That is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a long while. Wow you have flipped your lid.

The drumpf family is a criminal enterprise. Drumpf is using the presidency to stuff money into his pockets and he has gathered his offspring to suck on the taxpayer tit as well. It is disgusting and against the law. The Republicans in Congress have shown their hand once and for all. They could not care less if a president burned the Constitution as long as it is a Republican president.

Conservatives this is who you are now. Better to just go form your own country and be done with it, you have no morals or ethics and you view the US Constitution as your enemy. It's time for you to go. Go re form the Confederacy and build a huge wall around it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to see or hear you.

Did you forget your meds?

You mean, like him making fools of all the oh so smug and sure of themselves lefty talking heads?

I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

It was the RW hardliners who were screaming when Reagan
I don't think there

Why? Because

It is strange to Americans who expect Trump to be busy representing their democratic values instead of self-interests.
I don't think Trump was in danger of having his name removed. I think it's more than likely he has no clue at to the state of democracy in Turkey

I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

He was called crazy for that.

By people like you. Probably by you personally.

When the Wall fell, were you happy, or embarrassed?

It was the RW hardliners who were screaming when Reagan
I don't think there

Why? Because

I don't think Trump was in danger of having his name removed. I think it's more than likely he has no clue at to the state of democracy in Turkey

You think anything the President says is going to change shit inside of Turkey? YOu really want Trump to even try?

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

Funny, I thought he was called crazy because of the crippling alzheimers.

Here he is discussing foreign policy with a banana:

Reagan02.jpg

No he was called crazy because he said ketchup should be listed as a food for the poor. Because he allowed 242 marines to die in a bombing in Beirut and two days later send the US Navy to invade a tiny island called Grenada for no reason, just to get the Beirut disaster off the front page.

Reagan was the worst criminal to ever hold high office in the US. Richard Nixon had 8 of the people in his administration charged or convicted of crimes while in office. Reagan had 138 people in his administration charged, indicted, or convicted of crimes while in office. He was a criminal that should have seen him impeached and in prison for life.

Did you forget your meds?

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back