Trump abandons long standing American foreign policy over conflict of interest.

AntonToo

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2016
Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Trump Demonstrates No Interest in Freedom in Turkey

Why? Because

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

This just in:

Troll Likes Absolutely Nothing President Trump has done or will ever do.

Now there is some real news for you.

if you have nothing to say about the topic just STFU.

I have no problem liking what Trump does...it's is just incredibly rare that he does something likable. Orange buffoon doesn't have it in him.

Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Trump's quote is from 2015.

This just in:

I have no problem liking what Trump does...it's is just incredibly rare that he does something likable. Orange buffoon doesn't have it in him.
If you have nothing to nice to say about our country or our president YOU STFU!

We know exactly what is in you.

It's not gay if it's prison sex, right, Lefty?

This just in:

If you have nothing to nice to say about our country or our president YOU STFU!

I'll say as much shit about Trump as I want to in this great country, so you can fuck off.

Actually, hold on a second, before go off to do that, tell me what where doing for the last 8 years and what nice things you had to say about Obama.

Perhaps you have a better explanation for why an American President would think it to be a good idea to go out of his way to congratulate a freshly minted autocrat.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Perhaps you have a better explanation for why an American President would think it to be a good idea to go out of his way to congratulate a freshly minted autocrat.
Trump was speaking, in 2015 as a guy with business interests in Turkey. He wasn't the president when he said that. This topic is just lame.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Why? Because

Aren't you european?

You guys just lost teh UK, maybe now would be a good time to let Turkey in, to make up the difference.

After all, you're not islamophobic are you?

he put his personal business BEFORE our Nation and our values, and our allies.

Why? Because

the people voted for it. Why should he be upset?
There is so much REAL shit to complain about.. why make yourself sound like such a nitpicker?
Are you wanting us to invade turkey or something?
WTF

Look at the "im better than thou" people on here wanting trump to get involved in something that turkey VOTED FOR
:lol:

he put his personal business BEFORE our Nation and our values, and our allies.
As a private citizen, he's allowed to do that.

Look at the "im better than thou" people on here wanting trump to get involved in something that turkey VOTED FOR
:lol:
are you nuts or just ill informed? :rofl:

try reading the real news about the so called election.... sheesh!

he simply could have said, I know people are saying funny business went on in your election and that is being investigated on its actual fairness, but in the meantime congrats on your win as of now, and we appreciate all the help you have given us on fighting ISIS, by allowing us to use your airports....yadahdahdahdahdah

I think Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia.
Like Reagan, 20 years from now we'll find out his time as President was spent being wracked by crippling alzheimers.

You are referring to the President who was RIGHT about the Soviet Union falling and all you lefties were wrong when you attacked him for saying that?

YOu really want to bring THAT guy up?

Forum List

Back