Trump abandons long standing American foreign policy over conflict of interest.

Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Trump Demonstrates No Interest in Freedom in Turkey

Why? Because

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg
the people voted for it. Why should he be upset?
There is so much REAL shit to complain about.. why make yourself sound like such a nitpicker?
Are you wanting us to invade turkey or something?
WTF

Did you actually read the post you are replying to?

The vote was manipulated and journalists jailed.

International election observers deliver scathing verdict on fairness of Turkish referendum
Yea, I read about it. Not about jailed journalists(Abraham Lincoln anyone?) but about the votes. I guess we will see.

I think Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia.
Like Reagan, 20 years from now we'll find out his time as President was spent being wracked by crippling alzheimers.

You are referring to the President who was RIGHT about the Soviet Union falling and all you lefties were wrong when you attacked him for saying that?

YOu really want to bring THAT guy up?
It was the RW hardliners who were screaming when Reagan
I don't think there
Turkish president Erdogan has just gave himself a 12 year raise....to the position of autocrat.

Journalists jailed, votes manipulated, hopes for democracy in that country vanished.

And Trump, as American president, had some strong words to say about all that - "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Why? Because

It's beyond strange that he congratulated Erdogon, but it's probably more the case that he had no idea what the vote was about.

It's not strange if he wants to keep TRUMP on those towers in Turkey.

It is strange to Americans who expect Trump to be busy representing their democratic values instead of self-interests.
I don't think Trump was in danger of having his name removed. I think it's more than likely he has no clue at to the state of democracy in Turkey

You think anything the President says is going to change shit inside of Turkey? YOu really want Trump to even try?

HE CONGRATULATED THE GUY FOR GETTING DICTORIAL POWERS. Generally speakikng potuses don't do that. Get back on your meds..... oh wait you never got on them which is why YOU'RE FUCKING NUTBAG

You are referring to the President who was RIGHT about the Soviet Union falling and all you lefties were wrong when you attacked him for saying that?

Now that people have access to information through the internet, and can't be easily fooled by the fake myths republicans spew about Reagan, abso-fucking-lutely I want to bring him up.

You mean, like him making fools of all the oh so smug and sure of themselves lefty talking heads?

Yep. I remember it well. All you lefties, just as smug then as you are now.

Completely wrong and you didn't learn a thing.
I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

He was called crazy for that.

By people like you. Probably by you personally.

When the Wall fell, were you happy, or embarrassed?
Funny, I thought he was called crazy because of the crippling alzheimers.

Here he is discussing foreign policy with a banana:

Reagan02.jpg

You've edited your memories.

He was called crazy because he thought that the Soviet Union could be defeated.

You lefties were offended by the idea that the Tide of History could be reversed, and attacked him viciously.

As you do with all who dare disagree with you.

You made fools of yourself, but lack the self awareness to know that.

Now that people have access to information through the internet, and can't be easily fooled by the fake myths republicans spew about Reagan, abso-fucking-lutely I want to bring him up.

You mean, like him making fools of all the oh so smug and sure of themselves lefty talking heads?

I learned that Reagan enriching the drug cartels, destroying the inner cities, creating Al Qaeda, and empowering Saddam Hussein are apparently all agreeable to the eventual goals of the alt-right.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

Reagan02.jpg

You lefties were offended by the idea that the Tide of History could be reversed, and attacked him viciously.

He was called crazy because he kept forgetting his own name and needed help wiping after he took a shit

No he was called crazy because he said ketchup should be listed as a food for the poor. Because he allowed 242 marines to die in a bombing in Beirut and two days later send the US Navy to invade a tiny island called Grenada for no reason, just to get the Beirut disaster off the front page.

Reagan was the worst criminal to ever hold high office in the US. Richard Nixon had 8 of the people in his administration charged or convicted of crimes while in office. Reagan had 138 people in his administration charged, indicted, or convicted of crimes while in office. He was a criminal that should have seen him impeached and in prison for life.

When the Soviet Union ended up on that Ash Heap of History exactly as Reagan predicted, did you have the intellectual honesty and decency to apologize to the conservatives you had ridiculed for supporting him?

I think Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia.
Like Reagan, 20 years from now we'll find out his time as President was spent being wracked by crippling alzheimers.

It was the RW hardliners who were screaming when Reagan
I don't think there

Why? Because

It's beyond strange that he congratulated Erdogon, but it's probably more the case that he had no idea what the vote was about.

It's not strange if he wants to keep TRUMP on those towers in Turkey.

It is strange to Americans who expect Trump to be busy representing their democratic values instead of self-interests.
I don't think Trump was in danger of having his name removed. I think it's more than likely he has no clue at to the state of democracy in Turkey

You think anything the President says is going to change shit inside of Turkey? YOu really want Trump to even try?

HE CONGRATULATED THE GUY FOR GETTING DICTORIAL POWERS. Generally speakikng potuses don't do that. Get back on your meds..... oh wait you never got on them which is why YOU'RE FUCKING NUTBAG

EMpting diplomatic speak.

YOu complain when he doesn't do diplomacy, you complain when he does.

You make yourself irrelevant.

Reagan02.jpg

He was called crazy because he kept forgetting his own name and needed help wiping after he took a shit

You hatred of the man that ended a conflict that threatened the safety of the world is pathetic.

a2ecb7d12c7140454fa241e5ce7cba37.jpg

Reagan02.jpg

He was a fun guy I'm sure.

Reagan02.jpg

You hatred of the man that ended a conflict that threatened the safety of the world is pathetic.

He ended it? I thought you dumb fucks said communism ends itself. So you're saying the USSR would be alive and well today without the actions of a drug addled, alzheimer's patient?

Reagan02.jpg

This was the NATO/Warsaw Pact when Reagan took office, 1980.

800px-Cold_War_Map_1980.png

By the time his vice president finished his term as President, The Warsaw Pact was gone.

The Soviet Union itself was gone.

The hatred you lefties express for the man, reveals a lot more about you, than about him.

Reagan02.jpg

By the time his vice president finished his term as President, The Warsaw Pact was gone.

The hatred you lefties express for the man, reveals a lot more about you, than about him.

You forgot to answer my question. And your insistence that people should praise the man for goods he was not responsible for, while ignoring the evils for which he was, is deplorable.

Reagan02.jpg

He ended it? I thought you dumb fucks said communism ends itself. So you're saying the USSR would be alive and well today without the actions of a drug addled, alzheimer's patient?

THe idea that the Right, believing that Capitalism and Democracy was better for Mankind than COmmunism, and US rejecting the Marxist Idea of HIstorical Determinism, does not mean that we had a blind faith that victory was assured regardless of individual actions.

He said he would win it, and you lefties said he was insane to say that.

Then, he won it.

And you lefties sort of realize, on some level that you have been made fools of, but you don't seem to realize that ANYTHING negative you say about Reagan only makes your being pawned by him and his victory, all the more crushing.

IMO, he was a visionary, so you guys being wrong, just means you were normal people who could not see as clearing as him.

BUT, if he was an idiot, and he was right and you were wrong, what does that make YOU?

may-01-2004-woodstock-georgia-usa-a-special-education-teacher-with-cab5t4.jpg

This just in:

Troll Likes Absolutely Nothing President Trump has done or will ever do.

Now there is some real news for you.
It's not one dimensional. This involves an ally, a bulwark against ISIS in Syria, a nation in the application phase for the EU. If basic human rights and democratic principles mean nothing to you but talking points to brace Trump, how can you really claim to be an American?

How do you see foreign policy? As a fan sees a football game? The partisan political template works on domestic and, particularly, wedge social issues. But where an ally's leadership jails his opposition, how valuable is that ally?

Reagan02.jpg

THe idea that the Right, believing that Capitalism and Democracy was better for Mankind than COmmunism, and US rejecting the Marxist Idea of HIstorical Determinism, does not mean that we had a blind faith that victory was assured regardless of individual actions.

Then, he won it.

And you lefties sort of realize, on some level that you have been made fools of, but you don't seem to realize that ANYTHING negative you say about Reagan only makes your being pawned by him and his victory, all the more crushing.

IMO, he was a visionary, so you guys being wrong, just means you were normal people who could not see as clearing as him.

BUT, if he was an idiot, and he was right and you were wrong, what does that make YOU?

Did he "win it," or is communism unsustainable. Simple question.

And you should be ashamed of abusing that person in your image. You are a sick fuck.

Reagan02.jpg

You forgot to answer my question. And your insistence that people should praise the man for goods he was not responsible for, while ignoring the evils for which he was, is deplorable.

LOL!!!! You can't bring yourself to admit that he was right and you were wrong, even AFTER watching the Warsaw Pact, and the Soviet union fall.

Are you still waiting for the inevitable tide of history to sweep away Capitalism, like a good little marxist?

You did not aske a question.

Then, he won it.

And you should be ashamed of abusing that person in your image. You are a sick fuck.

HE won it.

And "unsustainable" is a meaningless term, robbed of all meaning by people like you.

Reagan02.jpg

LOL!!!! You can't bring yourself to admit that he was right and you were wrong, even AFTER watching the Warsaw Pact, and the Soviet union fall.

Are you still waiting for the inevitable tide of history to sweep away Capitalism, like a good little marxist?

You did not aske a question.

Did Reagan defeat communism, or is communism unsustainable. Simple question, even for a sick, perverted bastard like yourself.

Then, he won it.

HE won it.

And "unsustainable" is a meaningless term, robbed of all meaning by people like you.
So without a person like Reagan, Communism is a perfectly reasonable form of government. Didn't expect you to come to that conclusion.

This just in:

Troll Likes Absolutely Nothing President Trump has done or will ever do.

Now there is some real news for you.

if you have nothing to say about the topic just STFU.

I have no problem liking what Trump does...it's is just incredibly rare that he does something likable. Orange buffoon doesn't have it in him.
If you have nothing to nice to say about our country or our president YOU STFU!

I'll say as much shit about Trump as I want to in this great country, so you can fuck off.

Actually, hold on a second, before go off to do that, tell me what where doing for the last 8 years and what nice things you had to say about Obama.
Well that was different ... Obama is black.

Forum List

Back