Trump a modern day Patton

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:
Trump is a modern day liar who is killing people every day.

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:
3u77mo.jpg

More like a modern day Gomer Pyle...

Even Gomer Pyle is a lot smarter than you are.
Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

Says the guy who can't use punctuation...

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.
If Trumps IQ and grades were that high......why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Good question. I suppose Dick's failure to us the apostrophe "s" indicating the possessive could have been intentional, perhaps he meant the collective IQ of all the Trumps is 153...

If I had an IQ of 153, I would arrange for my school to “accidentally” release my test scores

Unless, of course, I was lying about my IQ

He hasn't done enough, and the pandemic hasn't yet hit the US full force.
Lol, an armchair QB always thinks that his team's coach didnt do enough.

Who do you think HAS done enough?
I think Trump's advisors have done much more, maybe not enough but great for the circumstances. They are true heroes. If not for them, Trump would still be screaming "fake news, fake disease".

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Sorry to disappoint you, but my IQ is just fine and I do not suffer from TDS. But thanks for playing, pumpkin.
If you think Trump is fucking up the COVID19 response then you are an idiot or a Woketard, same thing.

The TRUMPvirus is raging through the countries with hospitals unable to meet the projected surge.

But, thankfully, Trump says it will be over by Easter

I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

This is what makes Trump Humpers idiots.

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.
All of those Progs that did not serve. The bottom of the sewer was reached with Hill and Bill. It does not matter anymore about Viet Nam and will not for future Presidents. Unless Biden wins. He like Clinton, was another Prog who did not serve.

Biden did not have Bone Spurs
biden got out of serving just like many did back then.......

Sorry to disappoint you, but my IQ is just fine and I do not suffer from TDS. But thanks for playing, pumpkin.
If you think Trump is fucking up the COVID19 response then you are an idiot or a Woketard, same thing.

I am neither, Jim. I think he needs to step back and let those who know about this sort of shit do the talking. The President means well, but with just about every opportunity he gives information contradictory to that of the doctors. That is not helpful. Trying to rush through this is going to help any of us. Back online by Easter? Only if we want to start building more morgues. I don't think he wants to hurt the country, but I do think he is so focused on getting re-elected that he's starting to panic. The strongest pillars of his re-election argument is the economy and historically low unemployment across the board. He knows that the longer this thing goes on the more it hurts him and his chances.

On the up side, it looks like Joe Biden will be his competition. That guy's just creepy.

I think the Patton comparison is most accurate. Winners know how to win.
Trump knows more than Patton
Pure Jenius. ISIS expert...

snake-oil-salesman-trump.jpg

And yet Trump gets things done effectively, unlike Europe which is dying off, or China which had to use draconian methods and their state controlled media to bull shit everyone.

Like that wonderful healthcare plan he promised?

My healthcare is wonderful. And I didn't even need someone to plan it for me.

I just went out and paid for not.

And yet the leftists can find a viable candidate to defeat him for two terms cupcake.
Trump has proven himself to be THE leader our country needed during this all out war to defeat the corona virus.

Much like Gen. Patton, our President is on the front lines inspiring the medical community to find a cure, and calming the fears of the country's citizens. ... :thup:
Tell that to the families of the 1,000+ people who have died.

Great point sweetie, the analogy fails because no men died under Patton during World War II.

Clearly you went to public school.

Try and keep up and ask if you need more help again.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

I see him more as a General Grant....the General that the establishment Republicans wanted Lincoln to fire.......the General who then went on to beat the democrats.....what he needs is his General Sherman....

Hillary is the Leftists hanoi Jane:

HanoiJane.jpg

Gen. Eisenhower the supreme commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years riding a desk, and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be exceptional leaders in the service of our nation during perilous times. ... :cool:
That's all true.

But he does hear the whine of America haters constantly.

I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.
All of those Progs that did not serve. The bottom of the sewer was reached with Hill and Bill. It does not matter anymore about Viet Nam and will not for future Presidents. Unless Biden wins. He like Clinton, was another Prog who did not serve.

Didn’t have to pay a doctor to fake Bone Spurs

I think the Patton comparison is most accurate. Winners know how to win.
Trump knows more than Patton
Pure Jenius. ISIS expert...

snake-oil-salesman-trump.jpg

And yet Trump gets things done effectively, unlike Europe which is dying off, or China which had to use draconian methods and their state controlled media to bull shit everyone.

Like that wonderful healthcare plan he promised?

My healthcare is wonderful. And I didn't even need someone to plan it for me.

I just went out and paid for not.

Another satisfied Obamacare customer

Didn’t have to pay a doctor to fake Bone Spurs
but he got around it didnt he?.....just like many others did.....

And yet the leftists can find a viable candidate to defeat him for two terms cupcake.
Trump has proven himself to be THE leader our country needed during this all out war to defeat the corona virus.

Much like Gen. Patton, our President is on the front lines inspiring the medical community to find a cure, and calming the fears of the country's citizens. ... :thup:

Great point sweetie, the analogy fails because no men died under Patton during World War II.

My post had nothing to do with Patton.
It had to do with the "great" job Trump is doing.
Over 1,000 dead and now 3,000,000 freshly unemployed.
Clearly we can do better.

My post had nothing to do with Patton.
It had to do with the "great" job Trump is doing.
Over 1,000 dead and now 3,000,000 freshly unemployed.
Clearly we can do better.
whats your plan billy?....

Forum List

Back