Trump a modern day Patton

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with a complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

patton+trump.jpg

Why not compare him to Moshe Dyan or Bibi Net? oh...I forgot...you hate JOOS eh, Abdul? I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.

I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the supreme commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years riding a desk, and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be exceptional leaders in the service of our nation during perilous times. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I like Trump but to compare him to combat generals is a bit of a stretch...he's never heard the whine of a round coming at his head.
Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

This is what makes Trump Humpers idiots.

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

I agree he and other truly great leaders who accomplished a lot share the same personality traits Patton, MacArthur, Winston Churchill etc.

We are indeed fortunate to have someone like Trump at the wheel during this crisis whether real or largely imagininary and manufactured as I highly suspect this one mostly is.

Pres.Trump reminds me a lot of Winston Churchill. ... :cool:

Both men are known for being inspiring public speakers, especially during trying times.

Another similarity is that both men knew at a young age they were men of destiny, who would do great things later in life for their country and people.

Trump has done everything I wanted done...NAFTA, China, JAPAN (don't forget they shit on us for years), the Wall. But I'm seeing him as more interested in getting re-elected these days and I don't like it. Not sure I want to see a second term....Reagan's aides damn near wiped out his legacy in his second term. Trump is not a young man and the pace he's going at will get him sooner or later. Better he heads down to Mar a Lago and spends the end of his fourth quarter in peace. I'd like to see Rubio in the White House...tough, smart, young, can draw the Latin vote away from the Rats....If Trump was smart, he'd switch to Marco as his VP now....I can no longer listen to Pency.....what a snore.

Trump has proven himself to be THE leader our country needed during this all out war to defeat the corona virus.

Much like Gen. Patton, our President is on the front lines inspiring the medical community to find a cure, and calming the fears of the country's citizens. ... :thup:
Tell that to the families of the 1,000+ people who have died.

Gen. Eisenhower the commander of all Allied forces in Europe during WWll was in the Army for 35 years and never spent a single day engaged in active combat.

Yet both he and Trump proved themselves to be great leaders in the service of our nation. ... :cool:

This is what makes Trump Humpers idiots.

Eisenhower wanted to serve in combat and was denied. Trump used his daddy's money not to serve. Big difference.
All of those Progs that did not serve. The bottom of the sewer was reached with Hill and Bill. It does not matter anymore about Viet Nam and will not for future Presidents. Unless Biden wins. He like Clinton, was another Prog who did not serve.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

I see him more as a General Grant....the General that the establishment Republicans wanted Lincoln to fire.......the General who then went on to beat the democrats.....what he needs is his General Sherman....

Forum List

Back