A Benefit of the Coronavirus Thing

Since this Coronavirus thing started, there seems to be far fewer robo and other annoyance calls.

I kind of miss those calls telling me my Social Security Number was being suspended by some call center in India or that I owed the IRS and they were calling me to inform me I would be going to Indian Prison!

When those start back up is when I know the World is back to it insane normal!

I reorganized the pantries and scoured the basement, but those are about the only benefits I can think of. Stay safe, honky cats.

The Millenials are anticipating an upside to the Boomer Remover as well...
A84C3FA4-2191-450F-ACE0-313B67840130.jpeg

Since this Coronavirus thing started, there seems to be far fewer robo and other annoyance calls.
Most of mine come from India. They've tried to shut down, too. I don't know how they manage that with all the people living in cardboard boxes, but hey---the call centers are maybe shut down?

I reorganized the pantries and scoured the basement, but those are about the only benefits I can think of. Stay safe, honky cats.
But have you reorganized your spices alphabetically? I know someone who did that once. lol

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Most of mine come from India. They've tried to shut down, too. I don't know how they manage that with all the people living in cardboard boxes, but hey---the call centers are maybe shut down?

Send me your phone number through PM and I will do my fake Indian Accent so you will not miss them so much...

But have you reorganized your spices alphabetically? I know someone who did that once. lol

Now that's dedication. The rest of the house is very orderly and tight, but our spice cabinet is perpetually a hot boo-boo mess.

Is this really because of the Corona issue, or would they have come to a stop anyway?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly they can start up again at anytime.

Forum List

Back