Trump 2024

I think Biden and the democrats will fuck things up so bad that ANYBODY on the GOP side will win.
Yeah that’s likely. However, it won’t Trump. More likely it will be someone much smarter and more ruthless.
Trump outsmarted 17 intelligence agencies that failed to take him down. Trump outsmarted the media causing them to lose all credibility. Trump outsmarted the Democratic party that lost 2 impeachments. One after he left office. Trump made them look very stupid. They do not come much smarter than Trump.

As far as ruthless if he wins another term and does not have to worry about re-election I think we will see his ruthless side.

Trump will make it into the history books but that is all...
Yeah and our corrupt history books who always rewrite American history telling us Reagan was a great man and great president getting stupid sheep like pc to believe it,will of course leave out that he had the balls to tell the truth that no other president did that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them and also having the guts to tell the truth the msm media is fake news,none of that will ever get mentioned.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:
He lost last time, he'll lose this time.
He was defrauded.
Our corrupt history books will also of course leave out that detail as well of the biggest most massive vote fraud ever in the history of the world because the elite were afraid of him getting re-elected.hated him because he did not start any new wars for them.none of that will ever be mentioned.Heck just look how our history books are still lying about oswald killing jfk all these decades later.

I think Biden and the democrats will fuck things up so bad that ANYBODY on the GOP side will win.
Yeah that’s likely. However, it won’t Trump. More likely it will be someone much smarter and more ruthless.
Trump outsmarted 17 intelligence agencies that failed to take him down. Trump outsmarted the media causing them to lose all credibility. Trump outsmarted the Democratic party that lost 2 impeachments. One after he left office. Trump made them look very stupid. They do not come much smarter than Trump.

As far as ruthless if he wins another term and does not have to worry about re-election I think we will see his ruthless side.
Trump is a dumb buffoon. The fool never realized the establishment was out to get him. He even put establishment assholes in his cabinet, who undermined him. Admit it. He’s a dumb fuck.

Trump is a dumb buffoon. The fool never realized the establishment was out to get him. He even put establishment assholes in his cabinet, who undermined him. Admit it. He’s a dumb fuck.
I disagree. Trump served his whole term. They failed and then had to defraud him.

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024
Why?

81 million voted against him last time, 100 million would vote against him after his insurrection

Trump gets the vote out.....Against him
No they did not. That number of votes contains ghost voters and votes stolen from Trump. Remember, over 100 million are convinced the election was stolen. Your lies have failed and the longer the investigations by patriots continue the more the fraud will be proven.
Yep,USMBs biggest resident troll Langley resident Wrongwinger has never in his life ever opened up his mouth without lying,he does not know what the word truth means.because of that fact,his nose stretches thousands of miles long across the entire planet. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

1613854777075.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

81 million voted against him last time, 100 million would vote against him after his insurrection

No they did not. That number of votes contains ghost voters and votes stolen from Trump. Remember, over 100 million are convinced the election was stolen. Your lies have failed and the longer the investigations by patriots continue the more the fraud will be proven.
Sorry nut boi
Not engaging in your fantasies

I disagree. Trump served his whole term. They failed and then had to defraud him.
No. He failed, which is why we now have a senile neocon corporatist in old Joe.

Trump accomplished almost nothing of what he campaigned on. He did like his predecessors and enriched the rich, Wall Street, and the MIC.

Yeah I could not believe how he put all those establishment assholes in his cabinet,Ron Paul would never have done that.yeah I never wanted him as president,I only was glad he got elected because the alternative of Hitlery would have been ten times worse. The fact he used criminal guliani as his defense lawyer made me question his senserity of America first.Hey gipper have you ever tried asking valid fair questions to Angelo how if Trump is really for us,why he is he using that criminal murderer as his defense lawyer?

He gets angry over fair questions like that and just insults you,were you aware of that? The thing that baffles me why he does that is he knows same as we do 9/11 was an inside job and what a criminal guliani is his involvement in it,so WHY does he get so angry over me asking him just a simple fair question like that? That’s pathetic. :cuckoo: :uhoh3:

Yeah I could not believe how he put all those establishment assholes in his cabinet,Ron Paul would never have done that.yeah I never wanted him as president,I only was glad he got elected because the alternative of Hitlery would have been ten times worse. The fact he used criminal guliani as his defense lawyer made me question his senserity of America first.Hey gipper have you ever tried asking valid fair questions to Angelo how if Trump is really for us,why he is he using that criminal murderer as his defense lawyer?

He gets angry over fair questions like that and just insults you,were you aware of that? The thing that baffles me why he does that is he knows same as we do 9/11 was an inside job and what a criminal guliani is his involvement in it,so WHY does he get so angry over me asking him just a simple fair question like that? That’s pathetic. :cuckoo: :uhoh3:
I’m surprised these Trumpers still are so devoted to dumb Don. It’s mind boggling.

Why?

Sorry nut boi
Not engaging in your fantasies
1613855888621.png

There was massive fraud.

I’m surprised these Trumpers still are so devoted to dumb Don. It’s mind boggling.
It is his policies we are devoted to.

No. He failed, which is why we now have a senile neocon corporatist in old Joe.

Trump accomplished almost nothing of what he campaigned on. He did like his predecessors and enriched the rich, Wall Street, and the MIC.
Yep,sad but true.anytime I brought up to Angelo how if Trump was really for the people and America first,how come he did not keep his promise on draining the swamp.why did he not lift one finger to get rid of the cia,fbi and fed,or open up a new independent investigation into 9/11 or tell the media to stop lying about the jfk assassination.most importantly,or why did he use that criminal murderer guliani involved in the coverup of 9/11 as his attorney?

As I said,you would think Angelo who agrees with us that 9/11 was an inside job and guliani was a murderer involved in the coverup,you would think he would want to have an adult conversation over fair questions like that but he just got angry at me fir asking those fair questions.:cuckoo:
Lastamender you know I have always respected you as a poster,I hope you can have an adult conversation with me about this and answer these questions for me without insults as troll Angelo always gets into with me.

Democrats will be passing a law requiring tax and financial records. Donny Douchebag won’t run.
And that law could be repealed by a Republican House and Senate. And Trump withholding taxes makes him as guilty as election officials withholding ballots and machines, right?
This troll will of course say that elected officials did not withhold ballots and machines? Somehow in his fuckeduo mind,trump withheld taxes but elected officials did not withhold ballots and machines? Fuckimg hypocrite he exposes himself to be as always. :cuckoo:

Why?

Yep,USMBs biggest resident troll Langley resident Wrongwinger has never in his life ever opened up his mouth without lying,he does not know what the word truth means.because of that fact,his nose stretches thousands of miles long across the entire planet. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:
After all these years...
You are still my bitch

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:
He lost last time, he'll lose this time.
He was defrauded.
Our corrupt history books will also of course leave out that detail as well of the biggest most massive vote fraud ever in the history of the world because the elite were afraid of him getting re-elected.hated him because he did not start any new wars for them.none of that will ever be mentioned.Heck just look how our history books are still lying about oswald killing jfk all these decades later.
Bo

you didn’t answer my question gipper have you ever witnessed it before how Angelo gets angry if I just ask him those valid fair questions that if trump was really for us,why did he use guliani who is a murderer involved in 9/11 as Angelo is very well aware of, :uhoh3: why did he use him as his defense lawyer and why did he not open up a new independent investigation into 9/11 if he was really for us and why did he not tell the media to stop wit their lies about oswald killing jfk if he was reallyfor us?

did you ever ask those questions to Angeloas well Gipper and have you ever seen how he gets angry at you just for asking thosevalid fair questions?:cuckoo: Have you by chance witnessed his juvenile behavior over just fair questions like that? He takes it so personal,have you seen him get all bent out of shape before just cause You ask him fair questions like that?:uhoh3::uhoh3::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back