Is Trump America's Navalny and Biden is America's Putin?

"Imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny has died after collapsing and losing consciousness in the remote penal colony north of the Arctic Circle where he was serving a long sentence, the federal prison service said. Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that Vladimir Putin has been briefed on the death of Navalny, a fierce critic of the Russian president.

Nobel Peace Prize laureate Dmitry Muratov told the Reuters news agency that Navalny’s death constituted “murder”. The editor-in-chief of Russia’s most famous independent newspaper, Novaya Gazeta, said he believes prison conditions led to his demise."

One must ask, with the death of Navalny who was imprisoned for being a political opponent of his country's leader; doesn't that make Navalny like Trump, who is also being attacked by his political opponent? And wouldn't that also mean that Biden in this case, is this country's Putin? I believe Dinesh D'Souza makes a brilliant point here.

View attachment 903276

Basically, the Biden administration is trying to kill Trump either by trying to imprison him like Navalny, or by ordering an actual assassination against Trump - of which Biden would be able to do as president because of his presidential immunity. So basically, as much as the Dems whine about Putin, Biden is essentially worse than Putin. Putin is a good man so it isn't hard for Biden to be worse than him - but it's amazing how Dems don't see how Biden is probably the most evil dictator to have have power in the last 100 yrs.
How in the hell can you get that so backwards?

Likely house arrest at a Floriduh golf resort.
No way. He may get a special facility built for him, but there is no way he gets to live out his years at home for crimes that would land anyone else in a federal or state prison.

The point of sentencing is punishment and deterrent. A judge is not going to send the message that running for office successfully once gives you a pass to commit serious felonies and avoid prison.

No way. He may get a special facility built for him, but there is no way he gets to live out his years at home for crimes that would land anyone else in a federal or state prison.

The point of sentencing is punishment and deterrent. A judge is not going to send the message that running for office successfully once gives you a pass to commit serious felonies and avoid prison.
One would hope, but I doubt it.

One would hope, but I doubt it.
There is no way in hell. For example, the Georgia chages carry MANDATORY prison time. If guilty, Trump MUST be sentenced to serve time in the Georgia State prison system. The judge has literally no latitude to get around that. It's the law.

Though I can definitely see Trump dropping dead, first.

There is no way in hell. For example, the Georgia chages carry MANDATORY prison time. If guilty, Trump MUST be sentenced to serve time in the Georgia State prison system. The judge has literally no latitude to get around that. It's the law.

Though I can definitely see Trump dropping dead, first.
I'm not gonna wish anybody dead, But that being said I will make time to dance on his grave.

"Imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny has died after collapsing and losing consciousness in the remote penal colony north of the Arctic Circle where he was serving a long sentence, the federal prison service said. Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that Vladimir Putin has been briefed on the death of Navalny, a fierce critic of the Russian president.

Nobel Peace Prize laureate Dmitry Muratov told the Reuters news agency that Navalny’s death constituted “murder”. The editor-in-chief of Russia’s most famous independent newspaper, Novaya Gazeta, said he believes prison conditions led to his demise."

One must ask, with the death of Navalny who was imprisoned for being a political opponent of his country's leader; doesn't that make Navalny like Trump, who is also being attacked by his political opponent? And wouldn't that also mean that Biden in this case, is this country's Putin? I believe Dinesh D'Souza makes a brilliant point here.

View attachment 903276

Basically, the Biden administration is trying to kill Trump either by trying to imprison him like Navalny, or by ordering an actual assassination against Trump - of which Biden would be able to do as president because of his presidential immunity. So basically, as much as the Dems whine about Putin, Biden is essentially worse than Putin. Putin is a good man so it isn't hard for Biden to be worse than him - but it's amazing how Dems don't see how Biden is probably the most evil dictator to have have power in the last 100 yrs.
I see the comparisons

8gehji.jpg

Forum List

Back