Trump 2024

Not if Cuomo has anything to say about it. He is coming after Trump's entire voting base (senior citizens)
You mean he has murdered part of Trump's voting base? around 15,000 died because of him. Please send him.
I mean exactly what I said. In the next 4 years Cuomo will probably whittle down atleast 500,000 senior citizens from voting in 2024.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:

Trump got lucky once. I don't think he will be that lucky again. He wasn't this past November.

Seeing as how he lost the total vote by three million in '16 and by seven million in '20, that graph has him losing by 18 million in '24.

Four Seasons Total Landscaping gonna hafta make sure the garage area is clear when that happens.

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024
Why?

81 million voted against him last time, 100 million would vote against him after his insurrection

Trump gets the vote out.....Against him
No they did not. That number of votes contains ghost voters and votes stolen from Trump. Remember, over 100 million are convinced the election was stolen. Your lies have failed and the longer the investigations by patriots continue the more the fraud will be proven.

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024
Why?

81 million voted against him last time, 100 million would vote against him after his insurrection

Trump gets the vote out.....Against him

Actually counting all other candidates not just runner-up, 10 million voted against him in '20 and 11 million voted against him in '16.

He's catching up! :eusa_dance:

At that rate he'll break 50% by the year 2060.

Forum List

Back