Trump 2024

hopefully he'll stroke out behind bars by then ... either that or his syphilitic brain will render him even more incompetent than he already is.

Last edited:
Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:
He lost last time, he'll lose this time.
He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.
No he is not. He was defrauded and over 100 million know it and convince others everyday. Biden's America last policies have already lost the mid term elections for the Democrats.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:
He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.
No he is not. He was defrauded and over 100 million know it and convince others everyday. Biden's America last policies have already lost the mid term elections for the Democrats.

If you say so. Weren't you the one who said if Obama was elected, they would take all our guns?

He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.

If you say so. Weren't you the one who said if Obama was elected, they would take all our guns?
Which sock is he?

He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.

I was not here in 2008 and either were you.

We'd better get rid of Smartmatic before the election.

After they collect all those settlements from fox and rudy, and kavuto, and that crazy judge lady, and all the rest, they might not even bother to be in business any more. They have Billions coming.

He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.

So you didn't start saying stupid shit till after 2008? I doubt that.

Democrats will be passing a law requiring tax and financial records. Donny Douchebag won’t run.
And that law could be repealed by a Republican House and Senate. And Trump withholding taxes makes him as guilty as election officials withholding ballots and machines, right?

He was defrauded.

He is a fraud.

So you didn't start saying stupid shit till after 2008? I doubt that.
You are the one who just said something stupid. A little early for projection don't you think? :auiqs.jpg:

Regardless of who Republicans run in 2024, Democrats will be running against Trump.

Whoever the GOP chooses will bear the Stink of Trump. They will be peppered with questions about Trump and asked whether they renounce him.

Democrats will be passing a law requiring tax and financial records. Donny Douchebag won’t run.
And that law could be repealed by a Republican House and Senate. And Trump withholding taxes makes him as guilty as election officials withholding ballots and machines, right?
You’re not smart. Biden would veto.
Biden will not be there two years from now. But Sperm Breath could veto it. Also it could be overridden.

I think Biden and the democrats will fuck things up so bad that ANYBODY on the GOP side will win.
Yeah that’s likely. However, it won’t Trump. More likely it will be someone much smarter and more ruthless.

Forum List

Back