Getting a Knock on the Door for Thought Crimes

This is so wrong on so many levels. Public officials using the police to intimidate citizens. Thank you leftists

Typical idiot cop attitude. I'm surprised he didn't pull a gun on her. If she was black, he probably would have.

This is so wrong on so many levels. Public officials using the police to intimidate citizens. Thank you leftists

Trespassing is against the law and we will give you a warning to "not do it" while refusing to hold an actual trespasser accountable. When did logical thought get so twisted?

Right now the idiot is thinking wow I look stupid.....or should be

I don´t see an issue. Just warned to not to fling poo at others´ property. And she is nasty, if I talked that pushing to officers, I´d get a free cab + motel.

He never shows a badge, he is in plain clothes and we are suppose to believe this is real.

We all can see the cop in uniform and the police car.

it is Florida maybe they operate that way. Around here I would tell them to leave or I would call the state police and have them arrested for trespassing.

He never shows a badge, he is in plain clothes and we are suppose to believe this is real.

it is Florida maybe they operate that way. Around here I would tell them to leave or I would call the state police and have them arrested for trespassing.

At 52 he shows his badge.

I'd still call the state police.

So? What would happen?

So? What would happen?

I'd have them arrested for trespassing. I will not stand there and argue with them.

So? What would happen?

I'd have them arrested for trespassing. I will not stand there and argue with them.

I don´t think so. An officer just knocked on your door to talk to you. The postman, is he dead?

To me, them cops coming to her address only helped her dig the hole for herself. If she truly had the intention of doing what they were trying to stop her from doing, in my opinion, she didn't deserve the proper heads up that they were giving her. Sometimes, the hard way is the only way for people to learn. What made them think that she didn't already know that what she was contemplating is wrong?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, them cops coming to her address only helped her dig the hole for herself. If she truly had the intention of doing what they were trying to stop her from doing, in my opinion, she didn't deserve the proper heads up that they were giving her. Sometimes, the hard way is the only way for people to learn. What made them think that she didn't already know that what she was contemplating is wrong?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course she knew it is illegal to throw shit in someone's yard. They just wanted to intimadate her.

^^^ What they apparently don't get is the fact that some people are not intimidated. Getting into their face may only make them leave an even more thorough impression should they choose to leave one at all. Is that what the authority people want is my only question. The reason why I ask is because any person who becomes a victim in whatever illegal activity later on takes place, could then have grounds for a lawsuit against whoever decided to kick the sleeping dog should the victim(s) find out who kicked the sleep dog and kicking the sleeping dog is what them police officers are guilty of doing whether they take responsibility for it or not. What they need to learn is that people are allowed to have thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc. Only should those things ever become a reality is when the authorities can then work their beautiful magic.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back