Trump 2024

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024

No they wouldn't. He is their biggest fear.

He has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet not many be voting for Dems in 2024.
So? Democrats still have significantly more supporters.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show only hard core Dems will be voting Dem.

Trump has 75 Million.
Trump has 81 million that hate his guts

After his post election histrionics, it is probably 100 million

That 81 million is from a stolen election. I doubt Biden has half that who would vote for him after four year of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's kick in every tax payer will be hating his guts.

Sorry
Not encouraging your silly fantasies

You are the one with silly fantasies. Like Biden got more votes than Barry did?? LOL not likely.

Or Biden hasn't already added 1.9 trillion to the debt?? Just wait till his EO's kick in and we tax payers get screwed to pay for his idiocy.

Sorry. You will find out as will every one who voted for his stupid ass.

He has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet not many be voting for Dems in 2024.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show only hard core Dems will be voting Dem.

Trump has 75 Million.

That 81 million is from a stolen election. I doubt Biden has half that who would vote for him after four year of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's kick in every tax payer will be hating his guts.

Sorry
Not encouraging your silly fantasies

You are the one with silly fantasies. Like Biden got more votes than Barry did?? LOL not likely.

Or Biden hasn't already added 1.9 trillion to the debt?? Just wait till his EO's kick in and we tax payers get screwed to pay for his idiocy.

Sorry. You will find out as will every one who voted for his stupid ass.
:cuckoo:

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

You're hallucinating again, forum dolt. Since inauguration day, the debt is up $170 billion, not $1.9 trillion. :cuckoo:

And that's still on Trump since it takes more than a month for a president's policies to affect the budget and we're still operating under Trump's FY2021 budget anyway.

So as usual, you're just posting more empty nonsense. Completely meaningless.

Oh so he didn't approve that 1.9 trillion stimulus bill?? Good to know. It will be added to the Debt or the Deficit.

So as usual, you're just posting more empty nonsense. Completely meaninglinss.

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

You're hallucinating again, forum dolt. Since inauguration day, the debt is up $170 billion, not $1.9 trillion. :cuckoo:

And that's still on Trump since it takes more than a month for a president's policies to affect the budget and we're still operating under Trump's FY2021 budget anyway.

Oh so he didn't approve that 1.9 trillion stimulus bill?? Good to know. It will be added to the Debt or the Deficit.

LOL

Dumbfuck, you said he already added it to the debt. I showed you the exact debt figures and it's not up $1.9 since he was sworn in. Again, all you're doing is all you ever do -- post meaningless empty predictions.

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, you said he already added it to the debt. I showed you the exact debt figures and it's not up $1.9 since he was sworn in. Again, all you're doing is all you ever do -- post meaningless empty predictions.

Well suppose you tell me where that 1.9 trillion will be added because is will be added to the debt or the deficit. Dumb fuck.

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

LOL

Well suppose you tell me where that 1.9 trillion will be added because is will be added to the debt or the deficit. Dumb fuck.
LOL

You poor demented idiot... again, you said it's already been added to the debt. Forget that he hasn't even signed it yet, it's not been added to the debt as I showed. You're just fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Not likely, after they spent more that 4 years trying to bury him. They are scared stiff of Trump and We The People because we have threatened their DC fifedom.
Ha ha! The whole world saw the last few months who's scared stiff of Orange Hitler. The Republicans...
Well most Republicans did not vote to impeach. You have 0 propf of your claim. Only a few RINOs voted yea.
There must be something there for any of them to sign yes for impeachment. And don’t forget Mitch said dons guilty, he’s just not president so technically it’s not an impeachable offense. It’s one for criminal and civil courts.
Yeah, he did exactly the same thing he's done whenever he didn't want something did. He stalled to set up the Trump defense of no longer being President! He and alot of his fellow Republicans want him gone; but they don't want to get harassed, or their families or primaried to do it.They and Mitch want the democrats to do their dirty work..

If Trump were to form his own political party, as he has reportedly considered, a plurality of his GOP backers would follow him there, by a margin of 46% to 27%, with the rest undecided, according to the Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Sunday.

....also indicated no letup in his followers’ baseless denial of who was involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.

Fifty-eight percent of Trump voters called the insurrection “mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters,” while 28% deemed it a “rally of Trump supporters, some of whom attacked the Capitol.”

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

LOL

LOL

You poor demented idiot... again, you said it's already been added to the debt. Forget that he hasn't even signed it yet, it's not been added to the debt as I showed. You're just fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Could be either one. 1.9 trillion is a huge amount of money you demented idiot. It could be added to either the Debt or the Deficit.

Not likely, after they spent more that 4 years trying to bury him. They are scared stiff of Trump and We The People because we have threatened their DC fifedom.
Ha ha! The whole world saw the last few months who's scared stiff of Orange Hitler. The Republicans...
Well most Republicans did not vote to impeach. You have 0 propf of your claim. Only a few RINOs voted yea.
There must be something there for any of them to sign yes for impeachment. And don’t forget Mitch said dons guilty, he’s just not president so technically it’s not an impeachable offense. It’s one for criminal and civil courts.
Yeah, he did exactly the same thing he's done whenever he didn't want something did. He stalled to set up the Trump defense of no longer being President! He and alot of his fellow Republicans want him gone; but they don't want to get harassed, or their families or primaried to do it.They and Mitch want the democrats to do their dirty work..

If Trump were to form his own political party, as he has reportedly considered, a plurality of his GOP backers would follow him there, by a margin of 46% to 27%, with the rest undecided, according to the Suffolk University/USA Today poll released Sunday.

....also indicated no letup in his followers’ baseless denial of who was involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.

Fifty-eight percent of Trump voters called the insurrection “mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters,” while 28% deemed it a “rally of Trump supporters, some of whom attacked the Capitol.”
Yeah..shows how much you and them, are brain washed by Trump or blinded by rascism..I think it's a combination of both.

"IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, then...."ORANGE MAN BAD"^^^^^^^

Last edited:
And right there we see that liberals know that they have to lie, in order to scare people away from the REpublicans.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were very bad people, and the media convinced the nation that he said the exact opposite.

If Trump and the republicans were as bad as you claim, you would have REAL evidence, and not have to depend on lies to support your case.
This is what the DNC today does when reality does not agree with them. They make up a story, give it to one of their Democrat controlled media outlets (like CNN), other Democrat controlled media outlets pick it up and parrot it hundreds if not thousands of times then, they actually use the story to claim what didn't happen actually did happen. These low information TDS fools here fall for it every time.

"IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, then...."ORANGE MAN BAD"^^^^^^^
Orange man gone. I’m focused on current affairs.

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

Over 30,000 lies told as President. My God and you think that deserves respect?
That he was a legitimate president deserves respect. Biden is not.
LOLOL

Seems America disagrees with you.

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.
LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Those are polls, including the election poll, not the media.

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?
You're as demented as that other one. Again polls aren't the media.

As far the media, they got it right. It was Trump who said there were "very fine people" who were among the racists who crafted, sponsored, organized, promoted, and attended the Unite the Right rally. Just like he called the seditious insurrectionists who tried to take our Capitol, "very special" people whom he loves. If you had a brain, you'd notice the pattern.

And right there we see that liberals know that they have to lie, in order to scare people away from the REpublicans.

Trump explicitly stated that ws were very bad people, and the media convinced the nation that he said the exact opposite.

If Trump and the republicans were as bad as you claim, you would have REAL evidence, and not have to depend on lies to support your case.
LOLOL

So we're supposed to ignore the reality that he said there were "very fine people" in that group of racists because he also said some of them were bad??

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

He stated that the nazis and ws were bad, as a group. He explicitly stated that he was NOT referringn to them when he made the very fine people comment.

My point stands. You people knowingly LIE about Trump, to make your case. YOu actively work to avoid the Truth, that you know will not make your case against him or for you.

He stated that the nazis and ws were bad, as a group. He explicitly stated that he was NOT referringn to them when he made the very fine people comment.

My point stands. You people knowingly LIE about Trump, to make your case. YOu actively work to avoid the Truth, that you know will not make your case against him or for you.
I think it's more like they actually believe their own lies. They are such MSM media dupes.

In 2024, the China Virus will be gone.
The Dems won't be able to use it as a pretext to keep out observers, allow mass mail-in ballots, and refuse verification of signatures and addresses.
Without the China Virus, dems will lose all their fraudulent votes.
Circa 10-20 million votes.

No observers were kept out.
So why did the Dems in Philadelphia go to court to keep them out??
What was cardboard placed over the windows.
Explain this article 2 days AFTER counting started.

The people outside the windows with cardboard were NOT observers.. They were protestors.
Explain the court case in Phillie.

thatwas the only one that was 'won' out of multitudes .... it had nothing to do with fraudulent ballots. it was to allow observers within 6 ft during a pandemic where the science says at least a 6 feet buffer should take place between people.
It was the only one that was heard,
There was no day in court. There was no audit. There was no checking of signatures and addresses.
That screams GUILT.

every case was thrown out because of the lack of evidence. lawyers were asked if they had any & they said no. ballots that were questionable - were cured.

your boy lost. accept it. donny tried everything to stay in office because he knows he is in such deep legal poo - he is no longer protected by the office of potus & he's scared as hell.
hes speeking at cpac commie ...he doesnt sound scared to me ......he will soon be announcing for his 2024 run.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a run for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
the leftwing communist didnt take him seriously in 2016 either.

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

Over 30,000 lies told as President. My God and you think that deserves respect?
That he was a legitimate president deserves respect. Biden is not.
LOLOL

Seems America disagrees with you.

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.
LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Those are polls, including the election poll, not the media.

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?
You're as demented as that other one. Again polls aren't the media.

As far the media, they got it right. It was Trump who said there were "very fine people" who were among the racists who crafted, sponsored, organized, promoted, and attended the Unite the Right rally. Just like he called the seditious insurrectionists who tried to take our Capitol, "very special" people whom he loves. If you had a brain, you'd notice the pattern.

LOLOL

So we're supposed to ignore the reality that he said there were "very fine people" in that group of racists because he also said some of them were bad??

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

So then he was talking about Proud Boys. It was a rightwing racist rally. There was no one there on the right but racists.

Forum List

Back