Trump 2024

In 2024, the China Virus will be gone.
The Dems won't be able to use it as a pretext to keep out observers, allow mass mail-in ballots, and refuse verification of signatures and addresses.
Without the China Virus, dems will lose all their fraudulent votes.
Circa 10-20 million votes.

No observers were kept out.
So why did the Dems in Philadelphia go to court to keep them out??
What was cardboard placed over the windows.
Explain this article 2 days AFTER counting started.

The people outside the windows with cardboard were NOT observers.. They were protestors.
Explain the court case in Phillie.

thatwas the only one that was 'won' out of multitudes .... it had nothing to do with fraudulent ballots. it was to allow observers within 6 ft during a pandemic where the science says at least a 6 feet buffer should take place between people.
It was the only one that was heard,
There was no day in court. There was no audit. There was no checking of signatures and addresses.
That screams GUILT.

every case was thrown out because of the lack of evidence. lawyers were asked if they had any & they said no. ballots that were questionable - were cured.

your boy lost. accept it. donny tried everything to stay in office because he knows he is in such deep legal poo - he is no longer protected by the office of potus & he's scared as hell.
hes speeking at cpac commie ...he doesnt sound scared to me ......he will soon be announcing for his 2024 run.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a rum for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
I don't care if Trump runs or retires. i just want to see Trump policies to continue. Particularly his foreign policies.

Trump is only running again to pick your pocket.

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024

No they wouldn't. He is their biggest fear.

He has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet not many be voting for Dems in 2024.
So? Democrats still have significantly more supporters.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show only hard core Dems will be voting Dem.

Trump has 75 Million.

The Dems won't be able to use it as a pretext to keep out observers, allow mass mail-in ballots, and refuse verification of signatures and addresses.

The people outside the windows with cardboard were NOT observers.. They were protestors.

thatwas the only one that was 'won' out of multitudes .... it had nothing to do with fraudulent ballots. it was to allow observers within 6 ft during a pandemic where the science says at least a 6 feet buffer should take place between people.
There was no day in court. There was no audit. There was no checking of signatures and addresses.
That screams GUILT.

every case was thrown out because of the lack of evidence. lawyers were asked if they had any & they said no. ballots that were questionable - were cured.

your boy lost. accept it. donny tried everything to stay in office because he knows he is in such deep legal poo - he is no longer protected by the office of potus & he's scared as hell.
hes speeking at cpac commie ...he doesnt sound scared to me ......he will soon be announcing for his 2024 run.

he has soooooooooooooo many lawsuits & possible criminal charges heading his way - your chosen one sure as hell is scared. AND - announcing a rum for potus, that doesn't take place for 3 more years - means nothing. what he will probably do is announce - raise all kindsa cash from his dupes for his PAC then 'change his mind' & use that cash to pay off all the loans he has coming due & the legal bills he's gonna rack up.

View attachment 460306
I don't care if Trump runs or retires. i just want to see Trump policies to continue. Particularly his foreign policies.

lol - biden is wiping them all out.
Yup. Get ready for more foreign wars and high taxes.

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

So, why didn't he take his salary??

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

LOL Biden has already picked Americas pocket and once his EO's kick in he will finish picking them.

You voted for a jack ass an you will soon see how much of a jack ass he is.

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

Trump spent 100 times his salary on golf at his resorts.

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

to keep up the facade that he is a 'billionaire' ... tell me - - - why would a billionaire need to take out loans?

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

Trump spent 100 times his salary on golf at his resorts.

& took in even more cash from all his emoluments.

He has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can bet not many be voting for Dems in 2024.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show only hard core Dems will be voting Dem.

Trump has 75 Million.

At this point probably more like 30 million.

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

to keep up the facade that he is a 'billionaire' ... tell me - - - why would a billionaire need to take out loans?

Trump NEVER uses his own money for any of his grandiose business ventures. He's declared bankruptcy 6 or 7 times but not PERSONAL bankruptcy. He screws over his investors and the banks.

Trump has 75 Million.
Trump has 81 million that hate his guts

After his post election histrionics, it is probably 100 million

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

Trump NEVER uses his own money for any of his grandiose business ventures. He's declared bankruptcy 6 or 7 times but not PERSONAL bankruptcy. He screws over his investors and the banks.

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP image.
That image is now in the dumps

That screams GUILT.

View attachment 460306

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP image.
That image is now in the dumps

the orange grifting con man has no clothes - but the MAGATs refuse to accept reality - by accepting reality means they have to admit they were duped by donny the carnival barker.

Trump has 75 Million.
LOLOL

That means absolutely squat coming from the forum dolt who likes to throw out empty predictions...

It sure will suck to be you when the Reps take the House, keep the Senate and Trump is reelected.

See that? Your words mean nothing. Just more empty predictions.

tenor.gif

Irrelevant if the election tampering isn't fixed. Also, Republican turnout will be very bad if action isn't taken to secure a fraud-free election. We just won't bother.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:

The Honorable Donald J. Trump will NOT run in 2024.

His enemies expect him to be in prison.
His enemies already have the fix in to rig such an election anyway.
His enemies are still furious that he set back for four years their agenda to change America.

He will be lucky if he is still a free man in 2024.

In fact, even the verb "to trump" will be removed from our dictionaries.

He will become a non-person. (He will even be cropped out of historical photographs, a practice that comes from the USSR.)

Trump has 75 Million.

That 81 million is from a stolen election. I doubt Biden has half that who would vote for him after four year of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's kick in every tax payer will be hating his guts.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:

The Honorable Donald J. Trump will NOT run in 2024.

His enemies expect him to be in prison.
His enemies already have the fix in to rig such an election anyway.
His enemies are still furious that he set back for four years their agenda to change America.

He will be lucky if he is still a free man in 2024.

In fact, even the verb "to trump" will be removed from our dictionaries.

He will become a non-person. (He will even be cropped out of historical photographs, a practice that comes from the USSR.)

Trump will threaten to run to remain relevant. Republicans will cower before him

He knows better than to run again

Trump has 75 Million.

That 81 million is from a stolen election. I doubt Biden has half that who would vote for him after four year of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's kick in every tax payer will be hating his guts.

Sorry
Not encouraging your silly fantasies

Trump has 75 Million.

LOL

You're hallucinating again, forum dolt. Since inauguration day, the debt is up $170 billion, not $1.9 trillion. :cuckoo:

And that's still on Trump since it takes more than a month for a president's policies to affect the budget and we're still operating under Trump's FY2021 budget anyway.

So as usual, you're just posting more empty nonsense. Completely meaningless.

Forum List

Back