Trump: 2 weeks of epic fail.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
How much more can we take?

How many more piles of shit does he step in before his base shinks to retards and people without television or literacy?

How many more piles of shit does he step in before his base shinks to retards and people without television or literacy?

I uh, don't think people without television are Rumpbots. That's how he sold himself.

The desperation from you is magnificent. Keep it up as we patriots under Emperor Trump will watch him unleash Armageddon upon these rogue judges, liberals, nasty Wetbacks, Muslims and other illegals. We're just getting started! I can take it.

IMG_1070.JPG

The desperation from you is magnificent. Keep it up as we patriots under Emperor Trump will watch him unleash Armageddon upon these rogue judges, liberals, nasty Wetbacks, Muslims and other illegals. We're just getting started! I can take it.
There are laws in this country and we must follow them- even Trump The judiciary has ruled against him deal with it
Are you still waiting for his wall?

There are laws in this country and we must follow them- even Trump The judiciary has ruled against him deal with it

Really? Like the immigration laws Obummer did not follow? Them there laws?

There were more illegal immigrants sent back to their country of origin under Obama, so what laws weren't followed.

There were more illegal immigrants sent back to their country of origin under Obama, so what laws weren't followed.
The US immigration law! That one!

The US immigration law! That one!
please furnish specific examples if you know what you are talking about

Trump had his cluster fuck in Yemen.
Trump's ill-fated Yemen raid raises risk/reward questions

Trump had his cluster fuck in Yemen.
Trump's ill-fated Yemen raid raises risk/reward questions
Collateral damage is the way I see it in the continuous War on Terrorism.

Forum List

Back