California Senator-‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I would call this unbelievable. But we are talking about Commiefornia

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

He said (at 1:27:34 in the video that follows):

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

California State Senate Leader: 'Half My Family' Here Illegally

-Geaux
-------

California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

What's the penalty for harboring fugitives and why is it not being enforced?

Same reason the dude who pepper sprayed the young lady at Berkeley was not arrested.

California is a lost cause

-Geaux

And this jewel of a comment

-Geaux

Host Larry Mantle asked him: “… First of all, I just — I want to make sure I understand correctly: You don’t think purchasing a phony Social Security card and number should be a deportable offense?”

De Léon replied: “I don’t think so … the vast majority of immigrants — hard working immigrants — have done that. I can tell you I have family members specifically who came here as undocumented immigrants, and they did the same thing. That’s what you need to do to survive in this economy.”

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

-Geaux
-------

There's no such thing as a false social security card. What would you use it for? A job? As soon as they hire you, you'd be flagged. You can't use for anything because as soon as the number hits a federal database, it will be flagged.

The good Senator from CA disagrees with you

-Geaux

The good Senator from CA disagrees with you

-Geaux

As usual, hazel is consumed with ignorance.

I've met plenty of wetbacks with faked SS Cards. That's how they get the jobs. Even when a bed wetting piece of shit political whore openly admits that's how wet backs manage to get jobs they shouldn't have, hazel's ignorance prevents that information from penetrating it's density and resulting in cerebral activity that might undermine her programming.

BTW there are no good senators from CA are there?

-Geaux
-------

Then half his criminal family should be sent back to wherever they came from, to apply legally, and be denied passage into this country because of their illegal activities.
F**in' crooks think they should be entitled to a pass.

-Geaux
-------

They use it to get a legal drivers license..

How stupid do you think we are?

The kids are citizens, podjos, so the families are going nowhere.

So Jake, why do think the ends justify the means?

Its not only that they are here illegally. We have a Senator boasting who using identity theft is justifiable

Are we no a Nation of laws?

-Geaux
Only when the illegals and their enablers agree with those laws. Otherwise, all bets are off and f**k the laws.

The kids are citizens, podjos, so the families are going nowhere.

So Jake, why do think the ends justify the means?

Its not only that they are here illegally. We have a Senator boasting who says using identity theft is justifiable

Are we no a Nation of laws?

-Geaux
I think the families stay together in America because the kids are American.

You believe in what you believe, and have no respect for the laws.

Won't happen. Americans overwhelmingly support families together and the children are citizens. The federal judiciary will rule on the side of the kids.

-Geaux
-------

When an American dies, half a dozen Mexicans get a job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Won't happen. Americans overwhelmingly support families together and the children are citizens. The federal judiciary will rule on the side of the kids.

Not when it comes to illegals they don't.

What part of illegal do you not get?? If the parents are deported, the kids go with them.

-Geaux
-------

Correct. They use a real Social Security number that belongs to somebody else and that's called identity fraud. It happened to my grandfather

Forum List

Back