Biden announced another $7.7 billion in student-debt cancellation for 160,500 borrowers.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1716387854804.png

Joe Biden gave some more edicts today to remove student debt. "Folks, I decided to forgive more student debt. I know, I know, the Supreme Court said I couldn't, but they are all a bunch of MAGA poop heads that no one listens to anyway. Besides, if my son can commit a felony and the Biden family not pay any taxes, really what stops me from doing anything? Get on board or get run over and wind up in prison with Trump and his MAGA cult!!" shouted the President. "As Kamala would say, F...............F..............Fuc.......................well, anyway,............................. Shmiterjism..............pause..............................get off stage now idiot"

And then things got weird as the President donned dark sun glasses and a black curly afro wig and began to sing as the mic went dead

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Biden or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

[Verse 1]
I'm fucked up, I'm black but mostly blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse
I got secrets, that nobody, nobody, nobody knows
I don't want, what I can get
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

No word yet as to whether this rap helped earn the President more black votes.

Last edited:
Didn't the Supreme Court already rule in this case and state that Sleepy Joe didn't have the authority to do this?

Sounds like Biden and his lib colleagues are engaged in a form of Insurrection here.

Are leftwingers the ones running around w/their panties on fire screaming about "who will pay for this?"

Stop making an idiot of yourself Harry.
thats irrelevant marc.. some people dont think our taxes should pay for the debt they accumulated....and that includes corporations....if you think otherwise why dont you and others with your mindset pay for it...and i would say stop making an idiot of yourself marc....but im to late,that boat sailed years ago....

As the Trump tax cuts go away, causing those who pay 13% tax rate to pay 15% or more.

Why? Cuz the Middle Class is now the 1%.
Yep... The majority class is the middle class so as a whole it has the most money for Washington Dems to steal from.... and they don't give a crap who it hurts as long as they can retain power....

Any students and graduates out there still waiting for this to happen may have a long wait... the first people forgiven are still waiting for a notice that they can stop sending their payments in....

Are leftwingers the ones running around w/their panties on fire screaming about "who will pay for this?"

Stop making an idiot of yourself Harry.
Leftwingers are the ones running around not paying their fair share of taxes, making them the Wealth Takers and Fakers;
while the honest working Americans, the Wealth Creators are the ones "who will pay for this?"

Stop making an parasitic idiot of yourself MarcATL.

Yep... The majority class is the middle class so as a whole it has the most money for Washington Dems to steal from.... and they don't give a crap who it hurts as long as they can retain power....
As well as not have to do honest work and earn their keep rather than loot from those who do work, create the wealth, and pay for the deadbeat parasites = Left and Dems.

The same people who paid for those PPP loans that many rightwingers, including those in Congress that got excused.

PPP loans were given with the understanding upfront that they would be forgiven if spent on the designated items.

Not the case with student loans.

thats irrelevant marc.. some people dont think our taxes should pay for the debt they accumulated....and that includes corporations....if you think otherwise why dont you and others with your mindset pay for it...and i would say stop making an idiot of yourself marc....but im to late,that boat sailed years ago....
Of course it's relevant, you can't expect to make something that's an issue for you, an issue for me. That's not how it works.

Wise up!

Of course it's relevant, you can't expect to make something that's an issue for you, an issue for me. That's not how it works.

Wise up!

You are trying to force others to pay for this loan forgiveness, even if they disagree with it.

Why don't libs volunteer to pony up to settle the debts of these deadbeats, if they think they deserve "forgiveness"?

All three of the current to past POTUS from the DemocRATs have little to no experience in the for-profit, wealth creating sector of the economy. Their post college careers have been near entirely in Guv'mint work, living of the taxpayer teat, when not receiving "speakers fees" and "royalties" (a.k.a. 'bribes').

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Biden moved with his family to Delaware in 1953. He graduated from the University of Delaware before earning his law degree from Syracuse University. He was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970 and to the U.S. Senate in 1972. As a senator, Biden drafted and led the effort to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act. He also oversaw six U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearings, including the contentious hearings for Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008. In 2008, Obama chose Biden as his running mate, and he was a close counselor to Obama during his two terms as vice president. In the 2020 presidential election, Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris, defeated incumbents Donald Trump and Mike Pence. He is the oldest president in U.S. history, and the first to have a female vice president.

As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. - How Joe Biden Went from Middle-Class Joe to a Millionaire

President Biden is worth an estimated $10 million, up from $8 million when he took office.
Clearly a lot more than the total of the Guv'mint salaries earned during those years; 2009-2023+

I post similar examination of Obama and Clinton later.

Forum List

Back