Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

I saw the "damn, fucking video". Did you read the report that the video did not start until after the truck ran over the protester? I am not saying I know how it will be seen by law enforcement or predicting who gets paid in lawsuits. I am just saying, looking at vid or pics not really knowing the timeframes and not even reading witness accounts is no way to decide the crap from across the country, otherwise, there would be no courts.
IOW, "Don't believe your lying eyes. Read a report".

AllLivesSplatterSacramento_20200914.jpg

Correct. If you idiots can't take it, then calm down and act nice.
A majority of the pro-lifers here now openly brag about how violent they are.

They keep do that as they scream about how violent the liberals are.

It's fascinating, just how thorough their fascist cult brainwashing is, and how violently delusional it's made them.

There was no need for this, JGalt. Everyone already knew that you're a violent unstable fascist shitstain.
There are idiots.
There are fucking idiots.
There are those who whose idiocy leaves us wondering how they remember to breathe.
I just read a post by one and am pondering how it figured out how to use a keyboard.

There are idiots.
There are fucking idiots.
There are those who whose idiocy leaves us wondering how they remember to breathe.
I just read a post by one and am pondering how it figured out how to use a keyboard.
So I take it you want me dead as well?

All your Nazi pals are saying that, so you should probably go along with them. You know how violent your fellow cultists get at anyone who doesn't go along with the cult. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

It's fascinating, just how thorough their fascist cult brainwashing is, and how violently delusional it's made them.
Warning others to STFU.........and say we are tired of your shit is VIOLENT..........

Did we hurt your feelings.

iu

That's what happens in a civil war. It's not very civil.

That's what happens in a civil war. It's not very civil.
There aren't any liberals here calling for violence. The way conservatives literally get off when thinking of violence, that sort of perversion comes entirely from the right.

There will be Hell to pay for that, eventually and literally, unless the righties all publicly repent of their evil.

So I take it you want me dead as well?

All your Nazi pals are saying that, so you should probably go along with them. You know how violent your fellow cultists get at anyone who doesn't go along with the cult. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.
Dead?

No need. Brain-dead is sufficient.

Besides, we need a few examples kept in places like the monkey-houses at zoos so children will be able, not so long from now, to see what progressives looked like. But the kids will have to wear masks and eye protection. so as not be be infected by flung feces.

I've literally lost track of the conservatives who want to see me harmed. It's pretty much all of them.

And if they weren't all such whimpering pussies, it might even be frightening.

OK here is a report published in the local paper of Cedar Rapids, The Gazette. I'll post link at bottom.

View attachment 662209
Yet the video shows people placing themselves in front of the truck quite intentionally.

Don't tell me - you were one of those townspeople who complemented your emperor on the beauty of his new clothes, now weren't you?

There aren't any liberals here calling for violence. The way conservatives literally get off when thinking of violence, that sort of perversion comes entirely from the right.

There will be Hell to pay for that, eventually and literally, unless the righties all publicly repent of their evil.

Abortion •IS• violence. Your side openly defends and advocates the cold-blooded murder of innocent children; and by doing to, totally forfeits any right to credibly accuse anyone else of supporting or engaging in violence.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you think you see in someone else's eye.

Yet the video shows people placing themselves in front of the truck quite intentionally.

Don't tell me - you were one of those townspeople who complemented your emperor on the beauty of his new clothes, now weren't you?
I just don't jump to conclusions quickly. Too much time, as an accident investigator (school trained) trained me not to.

I've literally lost track of the conservatives who want to see me harmed. It's pretty much all of them.

And if they weren't all such whimpering pussies, it might even be frightening

I wish you no harm.

My only wish for you would be for a 40 point increase in IQ so you could at least get within striking distance of normal

Last edited:

Forum List

Back