Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Now here's the lady claiming all this that was used by the Gazette. She was not in the road and got mad and ran over to TRY AND STOP THE TRUCK.

By her OWN ADMISSION..........THE CROWD WAS PUSHING AGAINST THE TRUCK She ran over when she was in a place of safety and not even in the road.

Now what's interesting...........She points at the WRONG LIGHT SAYING IT'S RED.......and in the long video It's just turning YELLOW at the end of the video. And the cross walk sign is a WHITE HAND.

Lol @ tried to stop a truck. Dumbass

So I take it you want me dead as well?

All your Nazi pals are saying that, so you should probably go along with them. You know how violent your fellow cultists get at anyone who doesn't go along with the cult. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.
Progs are violent. What if Repub voters become the same? The other side to your beliefs has been very peaceful compared to Progs. Which is a relief valve for our nation. Arresting people using the FBI and other D.C. agencies as domestic terrorists and insurrectionists is going to end up a two-way street. Why? Because it can be done. The Prog TV stations may not televise it, but it will make an imprint on our road to a totalitarian utopia.

Progs are violent. What if Repub voters become the same?
You've got it backwards. That's why so many Republicans are going to jail now.

Arresting people using the FBI and other D.C. agencies as domestic terrorists and insurrectionists is going to end up a two-way street.
Well no, because liberals aren't violent terrorists.

This isn't complicated. Why does it confooz you so?

You've got it backwards. That's why so many Republicans are going to jail now.

This isn't complicated. Why does it confooz you so?
The TV images I see and have seen over the years tells me different. Repubs if they come to power in November have the same abilities to put on a dog and pony show. Antifa and BLM cross the line many times and have not been taken to task.

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
Hey dummy, you are NOT allowed to protest in the streets or block a roadway. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Once those morons went at the vehicle, it became open season because they are now a threat.

:auiqs.jpg: And something like that was listed where in the story or the linked article? Nowhere? Right.
Remember, a red white and blue jackass is still a jackass. Just sayin.....
And a lying jackass who puts “moderator” next to his name is still a lying jackass who refuses to watch the video that destroys his bullshit. Just sayin......

A majority of the pro-lifers here now openly brag about how violent they are.

They keep do that as they scream about how violent the liberals are.

It's fascinating, just how thorough their fascist cult brainwashing is, and how violently delusional it's made them.
We are not firebombing pregnancy centers. YOUR people are. We are not protesting in front of SCOTUS justice’s homes (in direct violation of federal law) and doxxing their children’s schools and their churches. YOUR people are. We did not attempt an assassination of Kavanaugh. YOUR people did. You don’t need to worrying about brainwashing. You have no brain to wash.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

And a lying jackass who puts “moderator” next to his name is still a lying jackass who refuses to watch the video that destroys his bullshit. Just sayin......
I have watched the video, dipshit. Difference between us is I read two other accounts on mainstream, then looked up the local paper you ignorant fuck.

I've literally lost track of the conservatives who want to see me harmed. It's pretty much all of them.

And if they weren't all such whimpering pussies, it might even be frightening.
Harmed?

Good Lord NO! Preserved in a zoo for children to see for themselves what will happen to them if they allow their minds to be controlled by liberal "educators" when they are forced into indoctrination centers.

Forum List

Back