Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

I just don't jump to conclusions quickly. Too much time, as an accident investigator
For your sake, I am just glad you don't work on Biden's support staff.

It can't be too much fun having the task of investigating all of his little accidents.

There aren't any liberals here calling for violence. The way conservatives literally get off when thinking of violence, that sort of perversion comes entirely from the right.

There will be Hell to pay for that, eventually and literally, unless the righties all publicly repent of their evil.
So you're denying the leftist violence currently going on. That's pretty funny.

OK here is a report published in the local paper of Cedar Rapids, The Gazette. I'll post link at bottom.

View attachment 662209
No arrests made and he did it deliberately huh?? This article takes the side of a statement by one of the protesters.

I watched the video again. Slowed it down. The DO NOT CROSS LIGHT WAS UP. And as I've already said the light goes YELLOW at the end of the video.

The video doesn't match what this article states............how were they LEGALLY CROSSING when the light was CLEARLY GREEN AS IT HAPPENED AND THE WHITE HAND WAS UP IN THE VIDEO.........which means DON'T CROSS.

I still claim BS at this point.

No arrests made and he did it deliberately huh?? This article takes the side of a statement by one of the protesters.

I watched the video again. Slowed it down. The DO NOT CROSS LIGHT WAS UP. And as I've already said the light goes YELLOW at the end of the video.

The video doesn't match what this article states............how were they LEGALLY CROSSING when the light was CLEARLY GREEN AS IT HAPPENED AND THE WHITE HAND WAS UP IN THE VIDEO.........which means DON'T CROSS.

I still claim BS at this point.

But Eagle, he was TRAINED to ignore the evidence he could see with his own eyes and to believe the statements from the perps unquestioningly, instead

But Eagle, he was TRAINED to ignore the evidence he could see with his own eyes and to believe the statements from the perps unquestioningly
Oh yes. My bad. The Gazette took statements from the protesters and IT'S THE DRIVER DID IT.

Geesh.......looking at the video and seeing the lights and hand..........I'M SORRY.........

SNIFF SNIFF.

So I take it you want me dead as well?

All your Nazi pals are saying that, so you should probably go along with them. You know how violent your fellow cultists get at anyone who doesn't go along with the cult. I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.
1656181512379.png

Oh yes. My bad. The Gazette took statements from the protesters and IT'S THE DRIVER DID IT.

Geesh.......looking at the video and seeing the lights and hand..........I'M SORRY.........

SNIFF SNIFF.
You should be ashamed that you believed what you saw with your own eyes. How DARE you

Don't you realize that this disqualifies you from ever being a democrat?

Last edited:
So somebody is lying, right?
At this point, who knows? Perceptions are perceptions and often are not reality. This why I reserve judgement until after all is taken into account. First reports are rarely accurate or all telling and sometimes have agendas. People are hot and partisanship is high right now, after the Supreme Court ruling. I am in no hurry to rush to judgement and not much of a joiner.

At this point, who knows? Perceptions are perceptions and often are not reality. This why I reserve judgement until after all is taken into account. First reports are rarely accurate or all telling and sometimes have agendas. People are hot and partisanship is high right now, after the Supreme Court ruling. I am in no hurry to rush to judgement and not much of a joiner.
You can't answer a question as simple as "Is somebody lying?" when you yourself are stating the diametrically opposed version of what I'm saying?

That's amusing.

So, did you see those people placing themselves in front of the truck and initiate contact with it or didn't you?

You can't answer a question as simple as "Is somebody lying?" when you yourself are stating the diametrically opposed version of what I'm saying?

That's amusing.
Just posting what was reported.

Now here's the lady claiming all this that was used by the Gazette. She was not in the road and got mad and ran over to TRY AND STOP THE TRUCK.

By her OWN ADMISSION..........THE CROWD WAS PUSHING AGAINST THE TRUCK She ran over when she was in a place of safety and not even in the road.

Now what's interesting...........She points at the WRONG LIGHT SAYING IT'S RED.......and in the long video It's just turning YELLOW at the end of the video. And the cross walk sign is a WHITE HAND.

Forum List

Back