Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Right wing Republicans are violent people.
1656231120802.png
1656231139459.png
1656231179081.png
1656231228201.png
1656231262934.png
1656231291911.png
1656231320539.png

I have watched the video, dipshit. Difference between us is I read two other accounts on mainstream, then looked up the local paper you ignorant fuck.
Fuck off asshole. You did no such thing and you’ve made a jackass of yourself yet again by lying. You ever find where I ever brought up my finances you lying, ignorant fuck?

Has that propaganda worked on anyone outside of your fascist groomer cult?

No?

No wonder you're so cranky. A fascist without excuses to kill is a very sad fascist.

Now, run along and eat another big bag of dicks. Then run back to your masters, drop to your knees, do your duty, and then get some new groomer talking points.
TRUTH hurt you Nazi fuck? Yes you assholes bombed pregnancy centers you liar. Keep your homosexual tendencies to yourself you drooling, fit throwing misfit. Just to embarrass you further....

Now you can fuck off,

According the the writer in your link, that was after the truck struck the pedestrians in the crosswalk, after running a red light and going around other cars to his the pedestrians crossing with the light. I have no idea, as I was not there.

Standard lib strategy. Create a violent confrontation and them use out of context photos and/or lies to use it for political advantage.

The mob stopping and surrounding vehicles, has become a standard tactic. That you pretend to be unaware of this is not cool.

We dont see the beginning of the incident, but EVERYTHING we do see, supports this being a standard lib scenario.

Right, that's the ticket. They were minding their own business not looking for trouble and were merely crossing the street. :eusa_shhh:
The reports said that at 7 something that evening (when the incident occurred) the protest had mostly wound down and that most of the "protest" had been young women walking the sidewalks carrying signs. I have spent a week or two in Iowa. Not exactly the last bastion of cultural upheaval, an area of fiercely loyal company towns surrounded by a road network like a giant corn maze, where the biggest topic of conversation was the snow they'd had a few weeks ago and the one they were expecting a week from then.

I'd get the license plate and if possible a cell phone photo of the driver and turn them over to the cops.
The "VRAPTER" plate was photographed and turned over to police. Probably the only reason he wasn't hauled out of the truck and had the shit beat out of him, was that it was primarily a women's protest march to begin with.

So according to the official report, the truck had the right of way, a green light and the protestors were trying to stop it. The rest is editorializing by the witness who was part of the crowd of protestors.
Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll see.

Fuck off asshole. You did no such thing and you’ve made a jackass of yourself yet again by lying. You ever find where I ever brought up my finances you lying, ignorant fuck?
You don't know what I did, you cheap rabble-rousing asshole.

Forum List

Back