Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

We are not firebombing pregnancy centers. YOUR people are.
Has that propaganda worked on anyone outside of your fascist groomer cult?

No?

No wonder you're so cranky. A fascist without excuses to kill is a very sad fascist.

Now, run along and eat another big bag of dicks. Then run back to your masters, drop to your knees, do your duty, and then get some new groomer talking points.

I’m old enough to have learned to not play on busy streets. Pretty good case for self defense, the mob was trying to get the driver.
View attachment 662104

WHY did the idiot SLOW DOWN and even STOP a few seconds?
These are psychotically deranged TERRORISTS entrapping drivers into a deadly "cage" of destruction and murder!!
They don't give a SHIT about human life, since they are all baby killers.............they would absolutely murder that driver!!! I would have slammed it into reverse and then back into gear and popped as many of those zits as possible!!!

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
From the little I saw on the video, the truck was easing through the crowd while protestors/rioters were banging on the hood and trying to pull the driver out the window.

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
If your truck is being swarmed by rabid land-whales, you could make a reasonable case for trying to escape over the ones trying to block your truck, imho.
Plus, Darwin's law comes into play. Only an idiot remains in front of a moving truck when they could just step aside.

Is there even _one_ conservative anywhere here who isn't trying to justify the violence?

Just one?

Apparently not. It seems the entire conservative cult is unified in their murderous rage.

Somebody in their lives should have told them that their death-lust is _not_ normal, but that hasn't happened. Apparently, they only hang out with their fellow violent deviants, so it gets left up to me to stage these interventions.
What violence are you talking about? All I saw was a truck very slowly and carefully driving through a crowd of angry protestors/rioters who were blocking the street, impeding traffic, banging on his hood while screaming at the driver and reaching through the open window.

So if you saw a friend, family member or stranger run over somebody, they would be free to go.
Somewhere in your head, you know, we will just have to wait for the report from law enforcement and see any legal action before we really know what occurred.
I'd get the license plate and if possible a cell phone photo of the driver and turn them over to the cops.

OK here is a report published in the local paper of Cedar Rapids, The Gazette. I'll post link at bottom.

View attachment 662209
So according to the official report, the truck had the right of way, a green light and the protestors were trying to stop it. The rest is editorializing by the witness who was part of the crowd of protestors.

That wasn't "plowing" nor ""speeding away ".

Lesson? Don't play in the street, even our toddler knows this
Plus, they couldn't even spell speeding.

I'm so unhappy about something so I'll stand in the road because obviously it's the traffic fault 🤔

Well, just goes to show that even kids have the brains not to play in the street compared to those adults.

New Topics

Forum List

Back