Zone1 Trolling/"Off Topic" Posts Will be Removed From the Politics Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
1663872046770.png

"To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum."

I love this. This is great.

Its too bad its not enforced.

Every time I start a thread a swarm of leftists come in and derail it. Its getting real old man. Any when I report it? My reports are met with crickets chirping, or if I am lucky a mod my derail my report and start accusing ME of stuff..

I see some mods have plenty of time to post stupid Marxist leftwing bullshit in threads (no names but rhymes with Peyote and Won't Phase Me Moe) but apparently they have not time for this, and when its reported they have no time for that either.

If a forum allows threads to be destroyed then whats the point of even having a forum.

And now folks, behold with your own eyes . . here come the defenders of derailing threads. I yield the floor:

View attachment 699885

"To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum."

Every time I start a thread a swarm of leftists come in and derail it. Its getting real old man. Any when I report it? My reports are met with crickets chirping, or if I am lucky a mod my derail my report and start accusing ME of stuff..

I see some mods have plenty of time to post stupid Marxist leftwing bullshit in threads (no names but rhymes with Peyote and Won't Phase Me Moe) but apparently they have not time for this, and when its reported they have no time for that either.

If a forum allows threads to be destroyed then whats the point of even having a forum.

And now folks, behold with your own eyes . . here come the defenders of derailing threads. I yield the floor:
Poor guy :itsok:

View attachment 699885

Well..boohoo...those nasty leftists dare to holler in your echo chamber..Oh, the Humanity!

This is an open discussion forum..not your living room. I'm sorry you don't like resistance. You should be used to it..perhaps that's the issue?
This is not your safe space.
If you cannot cogently argue your case..,then perhaps you should examine why you posted?

It would be impossible unless there were paid full time staffers. Way too many threads to even attempt it.

P.S. - I'm just glad Cereal Killer is not around anymore.
Never said an off thing to the dude, I was debating him in a thread and he sends me a freaking PM saying he will perm ban me if I don't stop.
I have never even came close to an infraction here in all these years. I thought he was joking, he replied back "try me".
WTF? to this day I have no idea what was up his ass.

Well..boohoo...those nasty leftists dare to holler in your echo chamber..Oh, the Humanity!

This is an open discussion forum..not your living room. I'm sorry you don't like resistance. You should be used to it..perhaps that's the issue?
This is not your safe space.
If you cannot cogently argue your case..,then perhaps you should examine why you posted?
Probably bruises easily...

It would be impossible unless there were paid full time staffers. Way too many threads to even attempt it.

P.S. - I'm just glad Cereal Killer is not around anymore.
Never said an off thing to the dude, I was debating him in a thread and he sends me a freaking PM saying he will perm ban me if I don't stop.
I have never even came close to an infraction here in all these years. I thought he was joking, he replied back "try me".
WTF? to this day I have no idea what was up his ass.
Paid staff = payroll = User fees

Part of the issue is that Politics is one of our more explosive areas. If we modded it, requiring on topic and nonflamy posts, there would be no posts in Politics. I will mod per the dictates of the Board, but until that changes, thats kind of the board.
I think politics is modded as well as might be. It's full-contact. that's why a lot of us like it. Trust me, it ain't the company~

View attachment 699885

There are plenty of other spaces on the Internet to float your alt-right ranting and denigration on.
Your threads are full of each.

Pick up the quality of your conversations and you might find a different result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back