Zone1 Peeps - There is an easy solution to the clean start problem

Create a politics subforum in the basement.

There, those that so wish, can set to killin' other without disturbing those with sensitive sensibilities.

Why is it an issue for someone to simply state what it is they are wanting to discuss? If I simply want to watch a YouTube or TicToc video, I'll go there to watch them.

Peeps you say?

R.d9ff595a72613bb8e06ba820c0a6795f

Inveresely put a Politics thread into Zone 1 or the polite zone for dscussion, and enforce it.
That doesn't solve the problem. There are those that want the wild west mode of debate. Creating one downstairs gives them a place for that. You already have politics as Zone 1 in practice - and the attendant problems that come with it ( mod time, dissatisfied users, etc. )

We already got a basement. Why do we need a sub-basement? :)
Following the clean start rules really isn't that tough.

All depends how it's enforced and currently I've shaken my head. Wasn't even my threads

No rhyme or reason is ridiculous chaos

That doesn't solve the problem. There are those that want the wild west mode of debate. Creating one downstairs gives them a place for that. You already have politics as Zone 1 in practice - and the attendant problems that come with it ( mod time, dissatisfied users, etc. )
It's already there. :)

Forum List

Back